Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject George Carlin on Donald Trump
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I loved George Carlin.
I love Donald Trump.
This is what I believe George would have said about this election.

You know. I stopped voting years ago. Mark Twain said it, If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it. I'm not in their club. And we've seen plenty of these Republican motherfuckers still think that the vote doesn't matter.

But guess the fuck what. One of the ones that could have been in the club, maybe is in some club, told them to fuck their club.
Decided to break out and represent us.

Why would he do that? Fuck if I know.
Maybe he's crazy enough to believe that America gave him the platform to become what he did.

Well good for fucking him.

Good for one of these superior, white, golf-playing mother fuckers to wake up and look around at the stench choking the rest of us.

Good for him for putting down that golf club long enough to do the math on what would help everybody else.

I said long ago it could be earth + plastic because we're self-important enough to think that the earth cares about our 'footprint.' I said the earth would just shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

Well, maybe someone does care enough to put aside the plastic and carbon credits long enough to understand people need to do more than eat and defend themselves from illegal criminals.

Maybe one of these ivy league educated pricks for a SECOND gets that people should have some self respect. That they want it. That they want to work for a living in the hope that it could make a difference for their family.

I worked a long time at comedy. I honed my craft. I created notes, filed my material, studied and tested it and worked at achieving the success I had. What do you think, I just show up and say shit and you think it's funny? NO FUCKING WAY. I work at this.

Well, the guy that wants in the big house, the white house believes in working for it to. I think that's great. I can still think he's a prick. I can hate his reality TV bullshit and his 'you're fired' alpha male posturing, but I like the guys work ethic.

And after I'm in the grave and long since care about people feeding the majority of Americans the shit that keeps them working everyday, I hope there is someone like this guy. Someone that will make the shit taste better. Because we've gotta eat.

New Yorkers smell bullshit. But I believe they know what makes America great. And when we watch that flag fly, atop the shit pile that is our economy and the broken dreams of so many, I want the guy in charge to appreciate us. Appreciate our sacrifice and not stab us in the back as we work for the goddamn IRS.

Because what makes America shit to so many is also what makes it so fucking great to the rest of us.

God Bless America in all it's fucking glory. And thank God for the prick that wants to save it.

Lady Liberty has a poem and it means something even if the people we've entrusted this country to have forgotten that:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Let him build the wall with his golden, welcoming door.
Let that motherfucker lift his lamp.
Let freedom ring (in the purple rain) for godsakes.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP