Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject X-Men: Apocalypse
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am an energy-tard, I share what I feel inside. It is kind of an electrical feeling and powers up parts of me. The power plant is almost online. Something inside is about to happen for all of us. What it is... I have no idea. But have been hearing it coming for 2 years now. It is about as loud as I can stand it now.

Those of 'pure heart' will be the first to be able to change things for the good of all of us. From them everyone else will connect. I implore you to think like a child and use your imagination from your heart when it happens.

We will become our own saviors! I believe we are our own super-heroes. And I believe in all of you. Something very special is about to happen. If you see a choice will be offered to you. Move on or stay here? Those that move on will discover many wonderful things. Those that stay here will have some work to do. But you will be equipped to handle it. It's happened before ever seen the movie 'Immortals'? There have been many humans in the past that have taken the step not to move on but stay here.

A 'pure heart' and a child's imagination will help, an 'open mind' doesn't hurt either.

Enjoy this video, I really like how they added Stargate scenes to it too. I am enjoying soft disclosure, it is a bit slow. But at least it is coming out. We are much more than we have been told.

Enjoy your experience, you will become something, thought I would share.

thumbup
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP