Users Online Now: 1,419 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 250,087
Pageviews Today: 408,684Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 2,346
05:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm Quitting Wal-Mart. Ask me a Qestion.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bunbun has had enough. I am a person. My brain feels funny. Really funny. I was handling it and pretty well, I thought until I saw those schedules that said, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 1 to 10. Then, I knew we were headed for trouble. I tried to cope with it emotionally for a week before it took effect, but I was seriously sick. That was 4 weeks ago.

So, BunBun tried to dive into it. I managed to get an incredible amount of work done in 40 hours straight, but unfortunately, my mental health was going straight into the toilet. I started getting upset, then, I started lashing out, then, I was actively fighting with people like a wildcat, then, I was yelling at God and screaming. I have tried to cope the best that I could, but it is more than I can do.

I have been away from my home and my family so much that I feel like I am totally disconnected from them. Even and especially my mother because I can't tolerate coming to visit her on my off days when I am desperately trying to decompress.

So, BunBun passed the lashing out stage, and this is where the calm comes. With the calm comes acceptance that BunBun has hit the wall and pushed too far. Bunbun's mental state is in serious jeopardy and my last ditch efforts not to have a psychotic break involve disconnecting from the thing that is causing me stress and running like hell. Last ditch effort cause if we go off the cliff, it's going to take a while for me to recover. Psychotic breaks aren't funny. I had one with one job, and granted, I was being fucked with by spiritual entities at that time, but I thought that this man was messing with me-someone you can't see. A spirit. I told Father about it. Then, I thought that I had blasphemed Lord Holy Spirit and then, I really went wacko. It takes a little while to return from one of those psychotic breaks. I really don't want to have one.

So in effort to save myself, I have to weigh the options here. 500 dollars every two weeks, or my sanity? Well, it's a no brainer for BunBun. I prefer being able to be as well balanced as possible for me-granted that's not excellent in the mental health chart, but it's the best that I can do.

So, to sum it up, I am saving myself and my family. People fail to see what they are doing to the mentally ill. Frequently, they fail to spot us, which is ridiculous because the signs and symptoms are right there and easily visible. It looks like this: I applied for a job at Wal-Mart. From that, you infer that there is something amiss with my mental functioning and you would be right. Then, you make sure that you don't abuse my emotional state or I will have to take the long walk.

So, I am doing my best to recover. It might take a while before I feel normal again. I will miss the shoe department. Not, the not being able to get an MC-40 to pick the bins of overstock, I won't miss that crap. Not the management who doesn't give a shit. I won't miss that crap either.

Whose number one at Wal-Mart?

The Management, Always!

Because baby, it sure isn't the customer and you can take that to the bank.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP