Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Frankie MacDonald August 2016 Update
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Here is my August 2016 Update and i have done so well on My Winter Weather Reports during winter of 2015/16 and i have done my Weather Reports for Nova Scotia for Wednesday January 13, 2016 and i got over 90,000 views on this video and i helped out people living in Nova Scotia for the Major Snowstorm and then on January 22, 2016 i did so well on my Weather Report Called Massive Blizzard to Hit Maryland on Friday January 22, 2016 and i helped out a lot of People and A lot of People had to Pay attention to me for the Upcoming Blizzard and I also Did my Weather Report for Massachusetts, New York Virginia, New Jersey and Washington DC and i did very well on my Weather Reports and then on February 2, 2016 and i got well over 100,000 views because i helped out a lot of people for the Massive Blizzard to Hit Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska for the February 2, 2016 Blizzard and on February 9, 2016 i helped out a lot of People in Nova Scotia for Upcoming Major Blizzard on February 9, 2016 and i have done very well then i did very well on February 13, 2016 Snowstorm for Nova Scotia and a lot of People had Pay Attention to Me and during the 2nd half of February 2016 a lot of People in Michigan Had to Pay Attention to me on my Weather Reports for the Massive Blizzard for Michigan then on Saturday March 5, 2016 i did very well on my Nova Scotia Weather Report for the Massive Snowstorm and i have a lot of Fans Out there and i have a Pretty Big Fan Base and my Fanbase will keep on Growing Nonstop and i will become Real Popular and Famous since i do so well on My Weather Reports and i will Continue to do my Weather Reports and i will keep up the Great work.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP