Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 459,620
Pageviews Today: 775,650Threads Today: 329Posts Today: 5,023
10:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ‘Dr. Oz Show’ Edits Out Donald Trump Comment About Kissing Daughter Ivanka
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Donald Trump’s favorite physician, Dr. Mehmet Oz, is under fire after producers edited out a joke made by the GOP nominee about how much he loves kissing his daughter Ivanka.

According to MSNBC’s Peter Alexander, when Ivanka came on to the show during Wednesday’s taping, her father greeted her with a kiss… to which Dr. Oz said something along the lines of, “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

That was all it took for The Donald to give everyone the heebie-jeebies, telling the audience he kisses her every chance he gets.

(Ok … First, Eww).

But when the interview aired, the awkward exchange was conspicuously missing. Ivanka still walked out and Trump kissed her on the cheek, but with no mention of the kiss from spin-Dr. Oz.

Trump has had a history of saying inappropriate things about his daughter.

Exhibit A: Trump told GQ last year that his daughter was “really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father.”

In 2006, Trump weighed in on the possibility of Ivanka posing for Playboy magazine with the ladies of “The View.”

“It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” he said. “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure,” adding that, “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

During the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer, Donald had Twitter in a tizzy after grabbing Ivanka’s hip on stage.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
[link to www.yahoo.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP