Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 760,749
Pageviews Today: 1,341,689Threads Today: 569Posts Today: 9,810
03:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Clown Mania Hitting a Fever Pitch as Law Enforcement Takes Action! - Attacks and Arrests! - Let's Keep Track, Post Your Local Clown News Here!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you haven't already noticed, people are losing their shit over clowns all across the United States!

People are overreacting on social media saying they would shoot a clown if they saw one that scared them. Teens have been prank calling and dressing as clowns to scare people.

Law Enforcement all across the country are being overwhelmed with reports of sightings and threats and they are taking it seriously. Teens are been arrested and charged.

I've heard some say American Horror Story is responsible for the uptick. Other's have said it's the Rob Zombie movie, "31." What do you think it is?

Let's keep track of what's happening by sharing our local news stories related to the clown mania. Let's not keep it to just the United States. If you are in another country and have seen news stories in your area please share them here.

I'll start... Today 3 young men were arrested for dressing as clowns and carrying a Halloween plastic machete. They were charged with, "disorderly conduct for breach of the peace."
I kind of think it's extreme to charge them. The police are taking it seriously. The Reeves County Sheriff’s Office where this happened warns that they will arrest anyone who continues any involvement in the “clown epidemic.”
[link to www.newswest9.com]

Please pin this post and share your news!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP