Users Online Now: 1,448 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 192,417
Pageviews Today: 320,683Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,912
04:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Let me see if I got this right....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let me see if I got this right.

According to many of the Liberals, we in America are supposed to permit the aborting or killing of our country's most innocent population (babies)- because they are a burden to our society. They say it is the woman’s right, because who will care for all the unwanted babies? Who will feed, clothe and house them? Who will care for them, pay for them?

Why then is it ok to allow people into our country that according to the Liberal’s logic will be a burden to our society? Isn’t that what you’re doing when you say abort the infants? You want to say you’re going the high road when in fact, you’re content to kill off Americans who because they aren’t able to speak yet. But you’re willing to allow others to come to our country for us to feed, clothe and house them. We will care for them, pay for them. Why is it we Conservatives are criticized and ridiculed because we have the expectation that the well-being of the people in our country is put first?

I ask you, like Liberals have asked Conservatives; how will you care for these people coming to our shores? Allow them into your home? Pay for their education, their food and housing? I think you should adopt them- isn’t that what we were told because we wanted life for our country’s babies?

Moving ahead 20-30 years from now…. When the refugees and the indigenous Americans are older. Americans are unable to feed not only themselves but the large groups of people who didn’t have adequate housing, education and food. Many more Americans are jobless, homeless and hungry. Forget about healthcare, it was a mess before we took in so many. What does that picture even look like?

We already have shameful amounts of residents here that are already jobless, homeless and hungry. How do we explain this to our guests we welcome with open arms? Are the refugees willing to work? If so, have they learned English, or is it expected that we learn the language they speak. As diverse as America has become, which language does one pick to learn first to get to know our neighbors, because many of the rehomed have little interest in learning our mother tongue.

This begs the question: Are you willing to care for all these people? Are you able to? Or is it perceived that it is the government’s responsibility to care for them? How does the government achieve this?

Lastly, with the logic today, it will be only a matter of time that the elderly who are no longer able to speak or care for themselves, on a limited income who must rely on others who will be subject to aborting. With current thinking, it would be said that the elderly create an additional burden on an already burdened society. They will have no purpose according to those of you who say they are only a heartbeat without ability to reason and it could be painless for all you know….

But it will be ok; just as long as we you all feel good about it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP