Users Online Now: 1,449 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 242,813
Pageviews Today: 397,546Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 2,294
05:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!! I Want To Share With Everyone Here Information That Can Save Your Lives.... !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We all know it's coming. We can feel it. But I don't care how much you've prepped or stocked-up, if you don't have the knowledge, the skills, and the attitude, things are really, really going to suck. And your life expectancy is going to plunge.

These are links for FREE downloads to:

When There Is No Doctor

[link to hesperian.org]

When There Is No Dentist

[link to hesperian.org]

Various Military Field Manuals

[link to uscrow.org (secure)]

And the Mother Of All Survival Orientated Libraries

[link to www.pssurvival.com]

These are all free and require nothing to download.

I can't stress enough the importance of this stuff. There is an abundance of useful information available to protect you and your loved ones.

TAKE IT! USE IT!

Download what you want, burn them onto a disc or a thumb drive (I did both because my back-ups have back-ups) and you'll have one of the most precious commodities there are in a survival type situation - knowledge!

:jackbrows1:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP