Users Online Now: 2,060 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,998
Pageviews Today: 617,892Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 3,089
07:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Perfect Illusion" ??? Super Bowl 2017 - XO Lights Out? - Houston, Texas - Lady Gaga Performing - Beyonce - Trump Card? Pope Video Message!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message game update:
LIGHTS OUT! FIRST AD!

GOOGLE

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

XO LIGHTS OUT????
 Quoting: oh_hi9876

first ad! wow! :45 xo lights out!

gaga halftime

hey there - just getting this thread going - some of you know i work on these each year - i miss bde!! hope all is well with her! she used to post a lot of related info... i will be adding updates as i can - please assist! thanks!
damnedcharlie

this world = "perfect illusion" ???

she will have her own super bowl ad too: "i am coming for you" ???? at end. what?? ominous

* updates *
breaking! pope has recorded video message!!

"Pope Francis has recorded a video message that will be shown during Sunday's Super Bowl game between the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons.

A Vatican spokesman says the message is expected to be played on the screen at NRG Stadium in Houston either before the game or during the first quarter."

vodka5

[link to hosted.ap.org]

past related threads!:

Thread: OMINOUS SOCHI!- OMINOUS Ukraine!- Malaysia Air?! Trident - Horse - American Ring! Prepare/STRIKE!-WARNING from Illuminati - 2nd plane - Maserati

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

Thread: Beyonce - XO/Lights Out!!! UPDATE! Oprah! Prince Charles - Subliminal Demon - VMA MTV Blackout Vids / Super Bowl?- 50 SHADES connect! :/

Thread: Beyonce/Coldplay/GAGA! - Warning for Super Bowl 2016!? 5 0 50 Confirmed/XO LIGHTS OUT??/Beyonce Past Performer
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP