Users Online Now: 1,379 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 384,232
Pageviews Today: 617,559Threads Today: 177Posts Today: 3,097
06:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 9/18/2020 Revelation 12 is about the birth of the Paraclete or the Branch & the supernova explosion of Virgo's Spica!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many Bible scholars interpret the sign of Revelation 12 as a heavenly (or astronomical) reenactment of the birth of Christ and the subsequent persecution that he and many innocent children his age went through from the merciless King Herod. However there are many difficulties for accepting this kind of interpretation, for one, Christ was not snatched up to God and to his throne right after his birth, nor did he rule the nations with an iron scepter soon afterwards, while he was still a newborn child.

In contrast, a prophecy from the book of Psalm specifically talks about a Lord whose coming to power will happen during his childhood while he is still fresh from the dew of his youth:

Psalm 110:1-3 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. [Hebrew: yal-dooth']. (KJV)

According to Strong’s concordance, the Hebrew word yal-dooth' means childhood or youth.

Christ was fully aware of the coming of this little Prince as well and even made provision for this child Prince when he took along the colt or foal of the donkey he was riding on his way to Jerusalem. (The colt is of course a young animal under one year old that can be safely ridden only by a child):

Matthew 21:1-5 As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, saying to them, “Go to the village ahead of you, and at once you will find a donkey tied there, with her colt by her. Untie them and bring them to me. If anyone says anything to you, say that the Lord needs them, and he will send them right away.” This took place to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet: “Say to Daughter Zion, ‘See, your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.’”

Who could this future child Prince be that he deserves to ride side by side with Christ? And how can such a young child be capable of ruling the nations with an iron rod? Is there any person prophesied in the Bible who will be another one like Christ? The answer is yes! And I believe this child will be the other Advocate, or Paraclete, whom Christ promised to send to his disciples.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP