Users Online Now: 2,136 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 7,733
Pageviews Today: 15,781Threads Today: 8Posts Today: 126
12:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is "The Real Taylor Dayne" Gumby manifested in the REAL?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Open System LAW of Relativity dictates:

"Everything is Relative to SourCe and SourCe is Relative to Everything." (Open System Law of Relativity) - Old Toad Proverb

"Sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a second, but sit on a red-hot ember and a second seems like an eternity. That's Open System Relativity!" - Albert Einstein (requoted by Toad)

What those are saying is simply that we are mimicking SourCe, which would normally be the Universe but since the Planet is NOW an Artificially Closed System, via Intelligent Intervention, we have become our own SourCe. So ANYTHING we do, to include THINKING, will manifest in the REAL, relative to the "broadcast' strength of the "anything", and since there was a Play Toy known as Gumby, that was well known, and since an Actor (Eddie Murphy) also played Gumby on SNL and made the Toy even more famous and Eddie also brought the Toy to life:

[link to www.nbc.com]

Then the possibility of a Gumby manifesting in the REAL is WAY DOABLE, and since the LAW of EVERYTHING further dictates:

"Everything's Refractal, Inversely." (Open System Law of Everything) - Old Toad Proverb

Then if Gumby were to manifest in the REAL, it would be a Girl, instead of a Boy, and the Taylor Dayne I'm referring to in the Title is this one:

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

With the identity of wHicH Taylor Dayne I'm talking about out of the way and the causes and effects pre-explained somewhat, the following picture is relevant to this discussion:

[link to i.imgsafe.org (secure)]

From that picture, should the following song be reworded to: "I'm the Gumby you want"?

Then, could the following song be the cause of turning the poor girl into Gumby?

Did the "Floor On Fire" burn-off her feet ... perhaps? dead3

[link to i.imgsafe.org (secure)]

flash @ Taylor Dayne

Namaste,
Sir Ribbit chuckle

Ps: On a side-note, do you think the picture of Taylor Dayne looks like Gumby? ppig
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP