Users Online Now: 1,514 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 257,815
Pageviews Today: 421,186Threads Today: 137Posts Today: 2,415
06:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are we so far in debt? Why is it so hard to repeal obamacare? THEORY INSIDE.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is a working theory as to why we are so screwed as a country and why nothing worthwhile is getting done even with Trump in office.

I have no link to provide and no solid evidence on my theory - it just a feeling I have after connecting the dots on a great many things that slip under the radar. So here goes.

Have you ever asked yourself why it's been so hard to get a simple repeal of obamacare as promised with a republican senate/house/and president and why this nation is so far in debt and congress keeps spending like there is no tomorrow? Maybe there is in fact no tomorrow.

This is what I mean. My working theory is that the powers that be have pissed away America's fortune on underground bunkers and preparations for a global event of biblical proportion.

Planet X? Inbound asteroid? Who knows? We don't, but they do and they have been preparing for it, planning to scurry underground and leave us to tough it out on the surface.

It is a well known fact that billions of dollars were reported missing from the defense budget just a few days before 9/11 which made us in a sense watch the "other hand" and forget all about the missing money. We were distracted with a national tragedy and the missing money was forgotten. I believe they have been preparing for a while and have known for a while that something wicked this way comes.

And the debt since then has skyrocketed and just keeps growing and growing. That's why the government is spending and not worrying about paying it back- they just have to keep playing musical chairs until the music stops for the rest of us.

Now this got me to thinking about the repeal of obamacare - why has that been so hard to accomplish. You would think that would be fairly simple now with Trump in office. Ready for the simple reason? It's a theory, but it fits with the rest of my suspicions and makes perfect sense.

Democrats and republicans both WANT TO KEEP obamacare - why? Because it has pages of laws that have nothing to do about healthcare and everything to do about control.

Control in the event of a national disaster, a global event maybe that they know is coming? That's why they are stalling to repeal I think because they want to keep the laws in place that will control the cattle.

Last question- why aren't the republicans worried about the wrath of their constituents next election cycle who will vote them out for lies and broken campaign promises of repealing obamacare?

It's simple really, my theory would suppose that whatever event is on the horizon will occur sometime before that next election cycle, so they are not worried about reelection because they know there will be no next election, the event will come first.

This is the same reason they are not concerned with the national debt, they know the event will come and they will scurry to their bunkers without worry of paying anything back.

This theory may or may not be true but someone please tell me why it does not make perfect sense.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP