Users Online Now: 2,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 510,279
Pageviews Today: 876,645Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 5,986
11:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Last night I prayed to Our Heavenly Father in JESUS mighty name and asked to send POWERFUL ANGLEIC HOST to earth to DISRUPT the SATANIC COVENS !!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night I lit a fire in my back yard and sounded my Israeli SHOFAR!!

I asked Our Heavenly Father to dispatch TRILLIONS of SERAPHIC MIGHTY ANGELS onto earth to disrupt the SATANIC COVENS EMBEDDED IN OUR WORLD GOVERNMENTS!

This was shortly after 8pm EST

As I was resting in bed afterwards worshiping Him I received an update from BILLBOARD And it read that 22,000 attendee's for "TOMORROW LAND UNITE 2017" due to "Technical Malfunctions" and the STAGE CAUGHT FIRE!!!!

Thank you JESUS for sending in HEAVY HITTERS!

.. but wait! .. there's more!!!

So I was so overwhelmed with joy that I began to speak in tongues!!

Then neighbor's down the street had thrown a huge party and I live in Apopka Florida ..
This is a very low in one and high crime area but The Heavenly Father placed me here to open an Embassy of Light..
There were over 100 youth in attendance ..
Cops were sent my home about 10 minutes to 1am to do a wellness check on my first born 15 year old because her mother is furious that she ran away from her sexually abusive step father and came to live with me..
The cops came right as I was about to call the non emergency number to have deputies come and have the music lowered to a level that would not vibrate my entire home .. the music was heaving sub woofer bass and demonic filth degrading our brothers and sisters and my community is mostly African American and I am Hispanic and I live every color and nationality by the way ...
So they asked if I knew why they were there and I said yes and that they were more than welcomed to see my daughter which I brought them in and allowed them access ..
They spoke with her alone and were very pleased with the situation ...
I explained that my house is a house of prayer and said we needed to get up early in the am for church service ...is there anything they could do about the noise down the street ..
Both being white asked if I knew where I lived and "what was outside my door" cars strewn everywhere and bass so loud that from roof to floor was vibrating ... they said were only two and you see how many they are ..I said I understand and that my next call would be to JESUS!... officers laughed but were very polite and left with a thank you as I said I would pray for their safety ...
So check this out!...
My Wife tells me to go outside and sound the Shofar and so I did and was again engulfed in Holy Fire of tongues! I put my shoes on and walked out my front door with my Shofar on my back and Jesus lead me to seek out the party organizer ...
As I walked down the middle of the street you can only imagine the looks I was given ..me a 5 foot 9 and a half Puerto Rican smiling with the love of King Nesus in my heart..
I was lead right to the D.J. Who was cursing about the police on the mic...
The woman very young saw me walking over and I bowed my head in humility and then looked up at her and smiled while introducing myself..

I explained I was a neighbor across the street and that my little ones , wife and I were trying to rest for church service in the am ..

She apologized and said she was sorry and asked if I wanted the music stopped... she said she was throwing the party to celebrate a raise given to her at work and the cousin was the home owner..
She said I believe THIS IS GOD and that she believed in Jesus!!!
I asked that the heavy bass be turned down to a level that we could rest and another brother 6"'2 and just muscles everywhere came over and said I'll tell them to turn it off..
I thanked them for being understanding and cooperative and hugged the girl and gave her a kiss on her cheek declaring God's love for all of them in attendance ..
I returned home and not much longer after that ther wasn't a single car left!!!

Jesus is calling YOU OUT !!!!

Don't be ashamed of the GOSPEL !!!

Stand up for The King of Kings who layed His life down!

Be Hot not "Like Warm" and ask the Father for a Spiritual Revival in your HEART!

It is time to show SATAN WHO IS IN CONTROL!!!

YESHUA!!! My King

I love you all here at GLP

..and humbly understand that I am no one special and don't have to be ...because JESUS IS THE ANOMOLY!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP