Users Online Now: 1,652 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 385,290
Pageviews Today: 605,202Threads Today: 226Posts Today: 3,738
06:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The madness of 23 sept prophecy. (Revelation.)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Upon a close analysis of this prophecy, I have found that christians sometimes can contradict themselves. They don't like astrology, but still make prophecies. Many christians also disagree amongst each other; many were against this prophecy (I'd say rightly so) because they felt no one can really know when the end times will be, "Only our father in heaven" goes the bible verse (paraphrasing). But they would still say, of course, that there were true predictions in the bible before about other topics. (Just not about the end times.)

I found this whole prophecy quite ridiculous. The bible verse in question about the woman was:

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

First, they used stellarium to find the women- it was virgo, and the sun was near virgo. Problem: they used stellarium! Has this been approved by god? It could have been drawn in any other way.

So, many things didn't line up. She was hardly clothed with the sun, it was on her shoulder! And the moon was most certainly not under her feet- it was slightly to the right. I can't offer a link cuz of glp, but the first picture in google is the one I am referring to. Just type revelation 12 sign. There are like 30 equal pictures. I won't get too deep into this but you see it's problematic from the get go.

Then, there aren't 12 stars on her head- 3 of those are planets! Mercury, venus and mars.

Beware of silly looking predictions, folks. I fell to this sometimes in the past myself. But, I might add, numerology and knowing how to decode words, for instance, and to spot rituals- all of that is still very important- just let's know what's good and what's bad research.

PS: This is an edit, the old post is not important anymore.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP