Users Online Now: 1,954 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 44,665
Pageviews Today: 83,529Threads Today: 39Posts Today: 597
12:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump: "Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Rep. Frederica Wilson, a Democrat, said she was riding in the car with Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Army Sgt. La David T.

Johnson, who was killed in Niger along with three other comrades, when she got a call from the president.

“Basically he said, ‘Well, I guess he knew what he signed up for. But I guess it still hurt.’

That’s what he said&-,&-”&- Wilson told CNN.

Wilson claims the conversation was on speakerphone yet she didn't hear the entire conversation?

Wilson says she didn't hear the entire conversation and Myeshia Johnson told her she couldn't remember everything that was said.

Wilson went on to say Trump “was almost like joking.

He said, ‘Well, I guess you knew’ — something to the effect that ‘he knew what he was getting into when he signed up, but I guess it hurts anyway.’

Wilson told WPLG,

"Now, I didn't hear the entire conversation, but when I tried to find out what the entire conversation was, she said, 'I just can't remember everything that he said.

From his fund page, set up by his wife, but seems like it was set up by Wilson.....it sounds more like advertising for Wilson than this poor soldier.

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the death of our Role Model Son and American Hero, Army Sergeant La David T. Johnson.

This Green Beret, 25, of Miami Gardens, Fla., was ambushed in Niger while providing training and security assistance to the Nigeriens Armed Forces in the region overwhelmed by Boko Haram.

What a tragedy!

Role Model Sgt. Johnson leaves behind two children, ages 2 and 6, along with his beloved wife and soulmate Mrs. Myeshia Johnson. Mrs. Johnson is currently pregnant with their third child.

The 5000 Role Model of Excellence Project, led by its founder, Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson is establishing a Role Model Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson Scholarship to benefit his children by providing money towards their college education.

We are asking you to donate to this worthy cause.

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson has been focused on the defeat of Boko Haram for 5 years, after they kidnapped 276 school girls from their boarding school in Nigeria.

Please, donate generously today.

Rep. Wilson had prior ties with Sgt. Johnson.

He was a member of the 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project mentorship program, which Wilson founded in the Miami area.

[link to nypost.com]

[link to abcnews.go.com]

[link to www.washingtonpost.com (secure)]

[link to www.elitedaily.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP