Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The QAnon Phenomenon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The #QAnon phenomenon:

I am convinced that Q has proven that he has insider status and high intel level access. I am left with the mission that Q has asked us to take upon ourselves. We must attempt to answer the Q questions and form a view of each issue that is the truth. Some of us can then make image memes. Together we must spread the truth to our friends and on social media.

The Keystone is Media. Now, we must be the media. We control the Narrative. Already I am seeing a difference on Twitter when I check a trending hashtag, there are more truth tellers than there are people repeating the mainstream media’s narrative about the issue.

Normies are waking up! We ARE winning!

Something that the #QAnon phenomenon has done is given people a new hope that the globalist cabal can be stopped, along with the deep state and the pedophile rings. Our faith has grown that the goodness of Father God is indeed on our side and that He is helping us and President Trump.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

We can better understand the Bible verse above. We do not see all the evidence, yet, but our faith is the actual substance of what we hope for.

Let’s not forget all the sealed indictments and what Trump said this week about us seeing which politicians are willing to Drain The Swamp.

In the meantime, let’s continue to Red Pill the Normies with memes and links to #QAnon posts, the FAQ, and The Book of Q. Spread the truth so that people become lovers of the truth, because that state pleases Father God immensely.

Wbar

For discussion of Q posts please join thread:
Thread: QAnon: It's on, don't panic

Here we can discuss our thoughts and feelings about the phenomenon itself.

Me114
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP