Users Online Now: 1,918 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 349,861
Pageviews Today: 551,736Threads Today: 188Posts Today: 2,718
06:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I seriously want to warn you all and REMIND you of the things to come.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys, I just want to share something that's been bothering me badly. Something that DID scare me, but no longer does because I need to be strong in Jesus.

I think we need to remember who we are, and why we're here. We know that time is short (if you believe in Jesus and our Creator) and that the god of this world is becoming extremely blatant and out in the open.

All the scare tactics and stops to scare us are slowly coming out in the open and increasing in weirdness. If you believe in God, you know that ANYTHING is possible.

I'm a Christian, not a great one but I'm trying. I believe God is allowing evil to come to me to bring me closer to him. I live in Southern Texas, where witchcraft and evil is rampant, and yes, the evil can smell Christians.

I need to know if other people are experiencing the same things I'm about to share. And i promise these stories to be 110 percent truth.

I live on a haunted property plain and simple. No amount of praying will make these things leave. Everyone who has lived her has told me they have been "harassed" by "things" too. Hundreds of things have happened since I personally have lived here with my husband, but I'm going to share a few starting with the most recent. Last week, I got a text from my father who I cut off months ago because he refused to accept or change his toxic ways. My father creeps me out big time for many reasons. Before I broke contact he was extremely controlling, needed to know ever tiny detail of what's in my house, who I talk to, things about my husband's family, etc. He would play games with my head. Well one day he sent me a pic of himself waving to the camera with the caption "im watching you." It sent chills through me because my dad really is somewhat of a stalker to me. He knew I didn't want to see him yet would try to force his way back into my life through my husband, without even caring about why I didn't want to see him. Anyways, after i got a text from him last week I ignored him and did some research on a topic I probably shouldn't have. That's when it happened.

I was turning off all the lights and the TV readying for bed when I HEARD LOUD CONTINUOUS knocking on my front door/walls. Guys, I've never been so fucking scared in my life. It was 10:30 at night, and it WASNT A HUMAN. When the knocking started, this evil thing was somehow using mind control on me. Sounds crazy but when I HEARD the knocking I knew in my gut that this thing knew where I was in my house. I also felt this feeling that I was separate from my body almost? Like this thing was so evil that it felt like my mental walls were being broken down and this thing was letting my know it was there. There is no way to describe what happened to me except that evil was knocking on my door taunting me. I called my husband from his job crying begging telling him I needed him so bad to come comfort me. He rushed home and set up a lift for me outside,etc. He has experienced the same things almost with me so he knows I'm not crazy. He's just tough haha. Me and him have been woken up at 3 in the morning as something was knocking in 3s on our wall. This is the mild stuff.

Also, Id like to add that while I do believe it is some type of demonic alien because of the mind control I have experienced, owls have also been in the pic. A while back, I had a really bad night terror in which my bed was to the window facing the trees. I couldn't move or speak and somehow I knew I was being attacked by an owl in the trees behind our house. I kept that experience to myself until a few days later my husband had a nightmare about an evil owl that was circling our house. Far from coincidence. My husband's Mexican, and they call these things lechuzas. Witch owls. (There are not of known witches iny neighborhood). From my experience guys, these creatures will post up in the trees around your house, and use some type of demonic power to mess with your head and make your anger so that you will fight with the ones you love. The goal is for them to feed off of negative energy and destroy love. My hand to God, that Everytime I go out at night without fail these things start hooting a t me and coming closer to my house. When I am weak and give into the mood swings and argue with my husband, and we go into our room, my hand to God these owls are making f****** LAUGHING NOISES outside of our window. This shit is EVIL. They ALWAYS let us know they are watching and when the have succeeded in making us fight it's always followed by laughing noises. I cannot make this crazy crap up.

Just last night right before I called my husband I heard the "thing" slowly walking on our roof back and forth above me. It knew where I was. It wasn't a raccoon or other night creature as i know what they sound like. This sounded like a human walking on my damn roof. And Its funny because those owls always post up on the tree next to my bathroom window. And last night when it stopped walking around, It stopped right at my bathroom window.

Guys this stuff is unmistakable EVIL. When they are around I know because I have had times where I heard a knock of 3 on my wall followed by a drastic change in my mood for the worse. This stuff is real and only going to get worse. Guys anything id possible and life is weirder than movies. This is nothing rare or new, it happens to many but many keep it to them self. I now know who I am in God and why my life has been so surreal and weird. I know why I'm watched and I will not close my mouth. I will speak out and share what is happening so others have a chance to know our enemy, satan.

If you read this, thank you and I would appreciate for you guys to share to. I know some are bound by secrecy and others are simply scared or don't know but I need to know I'm not the only one.

I'm still unsure of why this thing was knocking on my house and trying to tear my mental walls down. I had never experienced anything like it before. bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP