Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Weather Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In 2017 we saw the most costly damage from weather the United States has ever seen. In the first weeks of 2018 we have seen blizzards and snow from Florida to Maine, 40 degree temperature swings and deadly flooding in California. The crazy, unpredictable weather is being felt and observed by Glp'ers from all over the world.

The goal of this thread is simply to observe, compare and contrast forecasts - to what really ends up happening. Meteorologists are wrong - ALOT. It would seem the weather has been getting harder to predict, and the storms are becoming intense. Here maybe we can piece together the puzzling weather of late. I've been wanting to create this thread for a while, because it baffles me how inaccurate forecasts have been in the past, and even more so as of recently! Here we can have a template of what was predicted, what really happened and maybe it'll help shed light on what we can expect in the future!

Feel free to post anything weather related. From links, to videos to your daily weather forecast and/or observations. The more data the better. I will give daily forecasts for a few cities including my current location. This should be interesting and fun. I'll try my hardest to update here on the regular. But i sure could use some help from you fine GLP weathertards.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP