Users Online Now: 1,610 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,249
Pageviews Today: 270,608Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,609
03:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus Brings the Sword to Stir Condemnation of Earth and 3 Heavens, Revelation of their Transformation into the Resurrection Plane of Damnation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1 Corinthians 14:37
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

Preparing for the Revelation of Hell

In this thread we will discuss the study of a new concept of Hell and its true relationship to the souls of man, regarding the reservation of Earth, perdition and resurrection of man in relation to our world and present reality in simplicity. I hold true to these things so I welcome any intelligent discussion and debate. I have included a collection of inspired verses describing this concept.

This is the TRUE, radical, life changing concept of the nature of Hell. Prior to this study, its revelation has not been spoken or even brought to great awareness by the mainstream media nor internet. Most likely because of it's powerful, real message of condemnation in connection to the world itself. To summarize, by the light of law, it is the revelation that leads to transformation of the reservation of Earth and 3 Heavens into the resurrection plane of damnation, spoken of in Scripture.

In conclusion, noting the important need and existence of a 4th Heaven and its Perfect Holy Spirit to justify the imperfection of the dying plane of existence of Earth, 3 Heavens, Man, and Imperfect, Progressive Holy Spirit. (For discussion of those principles visit the following links)

Thread: Revelation of 2 Holy Spirits and the Necessity for a 4th Heaven. Why Does the Earth's Holy Spirit Allow Sin? I Give You the Straight Answers.
Thread: Order out of Chaos: The Doctrine of Imperfect Creationism as Evidence for Progressive Holy Spirit, Cursed Law of Disrespect, & Evil Jesus Wor

Jesus Awakens the Condemnation of Earth and 3 Heavens by the Sword of Spirit, His Teaching is the Stirring and Expanding of Man's Heart to Provoke the Divisions of Man Towards Eternal Life or Death

Before we study in detail of what Hell and the resurrection plane of damnation is, it is very important to understand what happens to the human soul when we are given the revelation of Scripture. It activates the spiritual expansion and awareness of the human heart. It is a spiritual sword that forces us to make a decision, whether for good or evil. We can either obey it towards the resurrection of life, or disobey it and be condemned into the resurrection of damnation. The power of sin is condemnation, it is the torment of Hell, an imperfect system of spiritual and physical judgement that is conjured by the elements and principles of existence on Earth and 3 Heavens.

John 3:18,19
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Fallen man is in love with the world and have attained a peace through the imperfect principles and elements of it. Many are content with that peace of darkness that comes through the imperfect, dual spirit of satisfaction/sin, even if it means the disrespect and dis-empowerment of others. To complete the fullness of God, which is not a respecter of men, Jesus sends a spiritual sword that will destroy the peace of darkness and restore proper balance of the tainted, universal powers. Thus bringing true peace.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

The life and sacrifice of Jesus brought the completion of the Word of God, the Sword of the Spirit. It is a teaching that stirred the heart of man, expanding our awareness into the further revelation of man, sin, the world, salvation, and God. This revelation leads to incredible movements of good, but because of free will, did also provoke those in love with the world and their own beliefs. This would bring us into the unity of a spiritual family but also created divisions among mankind, even in the family home.

Luke 12:52,53
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

This Scripture has given us the knowledge necessary to draw a spiritual line between good and evil, laying the commandments and foundation for us to reach Heaven. Man now has no excuse to reject the offer of salvation but because the love of sin, the peace of darkness, some will continue to choose the darkness over light, crossing further into condemnation. In the Book of Psalms we are told the wicked are turned into Hell.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

That is an incredible truth, the transformation of mankind is taking place by sin, the power that draws him toward wickedness through the most deceptive way possible, the peace of darkness. Unless he turns away, it will ultimately transform him into Hell itself, by dispatching the soul through death! Where they know nothing, including torment, because the wages of sin is death, physical and spiritual.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The dead know not torment, their body and spirit are destroyed. However, the preservation of their soul, in Hell, awaits the Day of Judgement to decide which resurrection they will partake. So where is the torment of Hell?

The deceptive power of sin will be hidden no longer, but its revelation is the awareness of its torment upon the world. It is the present existence, born from the chaos of an imperfect beginning.

Torment of hell IS the judgement of condemnation, taking place on the resurrection plane of damnation, which is the cursed existence of creation on the Earth and 3 Heavens.

Thread: Revelation of 2 Holy Spirits and the Necessity for a 4th Heaven. Why Does the Earth's Holy Spirit Allow Sin? I Give You the Straight Answers.

Spiritual Torment in Condemnation: Knowledge of Revelation is the Ignition of the Fiery Judgement of Hell, The World is Transformation into the Resurrection Plane of Damnation

The power of sin is condemnation, it is the fiery, torment of Hell, imperfect spiritual and physical judgement, that exists on Earth and 3 Heavens. The True Concept of Hell is explained best by describing its eternal existence as a place that is eternally born out of chaos, through parallel unknown universes, where sin is always destroyed completely.

1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Romans 7:7,8
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

The wages of sin is death, but the strength of sin is the law of reality. Reality of life by the knowing individual, that is where the strength of sin and fiery torment have their power felt and known. This torment is the revelation of condemnation, and the judgement of Hell. Throughout Scripture this torment is described as a fire.
The most horrible deception of sin that mankind must deal with is the curse of disrespect. The strength of sin is that law of reality is a respecter of man, it is the existence of our world.

Luke 12:49
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2 Peter 3:12
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Galatians 4:9
But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

To summarize, as we saw with the Old Covenant Law, I believe that this new revelation, including the other threads I have created, will also stir the wickedness and strength of sin. It will by nature provoke man, both Christian and Gentile, biblical speaking. But my study has literally ridden me of the title of Christian, I am now a king and a Disciple of Holy Spirit. The finisher of faith towards true salvation and the power that it brings, I believe that comes through new wisdom. My discussions revolve around complex and terrible strongholds of the world that are VERY difficult to cast down. But they are plaguing the spirits of man and MUST be dealt with.

2 Corinthians 10:4,5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

3 heavens and Earth are Kept in the Store of Hell: The Reservation of Earth in the Fiery Torment of Condemnation VS The Judgement of Perdition, Complete Destruction of Body and Spirit in Hell

We now understand the basic principles of fire and condemnation. They are the judgement of Hell upon Earth and 3 Heavens, the chaotic resurrection plane of damnation. In 2 Peter, we learn this plane is the reservation of fire, kept from total destruction by the Word, by light. This world is the trial of man, the torment we must escape. It is the time of tribulation that we must survive.

2 Peter 3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire
against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

1 John 2:17,18
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Hebrews 10:39
But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Those who love this world, like we said before, have attained a false peace from its darkness. An imperfect, sinful respect based on the principles and elements of this world, because it is a respecter of man. It is an explanation for how wicked man assumes power and command, they are fulfilling the purpose of a imperfect world that respects man. That is why it is so hard for the rich to attain heaven!

The judgement of that issue, and all sin for that matter, occurs not by the judgement of this world but by the day of judgement after death.

Mercy is Given to the House of Perdition in Hell at Judgement by Resurrection of Damnation: Examining the Preservation of Soul Among the Destruction of Body and Spirit by the Progressive Holy Spirit

The Fiery Reservation of Earth > Continued Sin > Transformation into Hell > Sin Unto Death > Hell and Perdition > Preservation of Soul > Mercy by Imperfect but Progressive Holy Spirit > Resurrection of Damnation on Earth > Inheritance of Progressed Soul

Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

1 Corinthians 2:7
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Ephesians 3:9,10
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

James 2:1
My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

Romans 5:2-5
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Mystery Babylon is the Given Name for the Spiritual Dwelling Place of Torment on Earth, The Resurrection Plane of Damnation

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Revelation 19:1-3
1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

The hidden mysteries of God and the judgement system of this tainted world are brought to understanding by what has been given to us through inspiration of a Perfect Holy Spirit in 4th Heaven. The control and allowance of the dominating force of sin in this world explains why mankind is ignored and left with the curses of disrespect in our spiritual and physical bodies. It is the evident showing of the imperfection of a Progressive Holy Spirit of Earth and 3 Heavens and obviously awakens our need for the empowerment and sanctification of the free will with the glory of a Perfect 4th Heaven and Perfect Holy Spirit. The season has come to apply this understanding into the transformation of new wisdom for the coming age. This will place our world, Hell, resurrections, and all Godly truth into the correct perspective. For more information about the revealed imperfection of Yahweh and the created spirit of man, progressive Holy Spirit.

For more information visit my threads below...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP