Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 859,017
Pageviews Today: 1,527,256Threads Today: 646Posts Today: 11,443
05:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BOOM! “DREAMER” , Hilario Yanez , Says Democrats Only Use Them As “Pawns”... Says President Trump Has Shown Compassion To DACA Residents [VIDEO]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hilario Yanez is a “Dreamer” who loves America, he’s also a self-described Christian conservative who loves and admires President Trump. The sad truth is, that Yanez loves and appreciates America more than many American citizens who are his age.

A Mexican native whose mother brought him to America at age 1 said President Trump has shown “leadership and compassion” toward DACA recipients like himself, while Democrats have conversely used them as “pawns.”

Hilario Yanez, who goes by Eli, said Trump showed courage to tackle the illegal immigration issue comprehensively during his first year in office.

“Here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and really make a difference in my life,” he said, adding that if the president believes a border wall is necessary for national security, then he would support it.

“I think it’s time for people who want to come to the United States to focus… on skills so [they] contribute to the American economy right way,” Yanez, who was born in Tampico, Tamaulipas said.

Yanez said top Democrats have “no clear message” on immigration policy, other than to “us[e] us as pawns.”

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

[link to insider.foxnews.com]

And another blast
Thread: Watch "The Cunts" Joy Behar Lose Debate With Legal Immigrant ANTONIO SABATO JR

Thread: Democrats Are Headed for a World of (Deserved) Hurt
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP