Users Online Now: 1,905 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 926,039
Pageviews Today: 1,823,327Threads Today: 757Posts Today: 15,774
08:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cold/Flu deaths! Fish dying of fungus! What are antibiotics made from? It's the fungi!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I just had this cold/flu- got over it easily using coconut oil, honey, cinnamon, citrus, and other healthy habits..

So my fish all died of fungus this week (i've been sick since end of January and got it on our 60 def F day). I remembered watching a documentary about how antibiotic were discovered and made. From dirt- or rather the fungi in everything!

Anyhow, this got me thinking- how did the fish get fungus if I gave them my cold by touching their food w/my wiping of nose w/hands or whatnot right?

Easy- I haven't had antibiotics since last year and didn't treat any sickness w/them, but it stays with you- remember they're saying mrsa etc are becoming antibiotic resistant- so the antibiotics stay in your system forever or using them over and over wouldn't cause resistance, but rather you build up tolerance to their effectiveness- right?

Same with this cold/flu- it's looking like not just the vaccines introducing you to this flu/cold(rather becoming patient 0 by getting one), but that the Tamiflu- made from fungi shall kill you!

Now put 2+2 together... whoever made the antibiotics for big pharma is using either the wrong fungi or naturally we've used antibiotics wrong(through DR.s who just give out willy/nilly like opiods) and boom there you go- death by fungi just like my fish!!

This explains why 'sepsis' or what have you are killing people even if they aren't 'sick' from 'flu' any longer- Fungus kills fast and shuts down organs ...sepsis LOL

Not funny, but here's a good reasoning for the instant deaths going on!

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP