Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Two EASY Exercises Everyone Can Do to Get Closer to Father God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Two EASY Exercises Everyone Can Do to Get Closer to Father God

(note: I wrote this myself)

I have done these exercises myself for many years and now I am able to hear the voice of God clearly throughout my day. You too can achieve this ability with simple and determined practice.
I wrote a message for Father God in August 2016 about the first exercise, and He mentions the second exercise briefly. I will post His message here for you:
Father God Says, "Allow Me to see your world through your eyes"

I Am calling all of you, both saved and unsaved, to be witnesses in the Earth for Me. Take it upon yourselves to do this exercise with Me from now until the end of the age, which is fast approaching. Imagine, if you will, that I am looking at your life through your eyes. At every moment I see what you see.

I would like you to speak to Me constantly about what you see; for example, "Look at this God, the Irish Spring soap is on sale!" More importantly I want you to ask Me to bring justice, where you see injustice. When you hear of disasters in the news, then I want you to ask Me to help those people who are affected. From the least thing to the greatest concern that you have, I wish for you to believe that I see it through your eyes.

As you practice this exercise, in speaking to Me about all things you encounter, you will hear from Me. I will speak to you. You will feel My Presence, for I will touch you. You will detect My Glory because I will anoint you. As we view the world together, be ever thankful. I love it when you thank Me, even for the least little thing. Remember to remember Me throughout your day and I will shower My blessings upon you. I will help you should you face any trial. Do not fear, only trust Me.

I will fill you with My Holy Spirit who will guide your life and lead you to all Truth. Whatever I am saying the Holy Spirit will reveal to you. The Holy Spirit will also help you with your thought life to keep your thoughts pure and your mind quiet.

Please practice all these things and I will be with you from now into forever. You will be calm and at peace when the world events become more tumultuous. You will have My Wisdom and Understanding. You will be my witnesses in the Earth, compelling Me to act on your behalf. You will also, on occasion, speak My words in decree and it shall be so. Work with Me My Children and together we will finish this age in a most Glorious Fashion. We will make memories together that we will share for Eternity.

Your Heavenly Father,
God

The second exercise comes from a three-part lesson that I posted entitled: Lessons — How To Hear The Voice of God. Here is an excerpt from part 3:

How To Hear The Voice of God

Part 3 Practical steps to practice hearing God’s Voice.

Now that we know God speaks to people and how to be saved and filled with His Holy Spirit, we are ready to prepare ourselves to hear His Voice. This part is very very simple!

Police your thought life 24/7 asking God to help you.

That’s it!

2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 Quoting: Bible

You need to test every single thought and allow the Holy Spirit within you to tell you whether that thought was you, God, or the carnal mind.

Back in 2006 and 2007 I went on a personal crusade on the GLP message forum to teach everyone about the carnal mind in man. I posted several message threads on the subject. The idea can be explained by an old Indian proverb:

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil — he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good — he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you — and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

This carnal mind construct is a thought producer that is in every person. The thoughts of the carnal mind are 100% evil and lies. The more you listen to, obey and act upon these thoughts, the more evil and satanic you will become. Only God through His Holy Spirit can fight this demonic mind; you cannot overcome it with your own strength of will or intelligence. This carnal mind was the thorn in Paul’s flesh. This carnal mind, is the antichrist in each of us.

Policing your thought life 24/7 while asking God to help you is how you allow the Holy Spirit to cleanse and purify your soul and consecrate you to God. During the process, you will learn to hear God’s Voice clearly as He helps you discern between your voice, His Voice, and the voice of the carnal mind.

To begin, just listen to your thoughts. If you forget, just start again. Be sure to ask God to help you because the carnal mind is crafty and it will try to trick you because it does not want to be found out. The carnal mind is nefarious because it will speak in your mind, in your own voice! It will sound like you are the one thinking the thought.

As you continue this exercise you will notice yourself have a thought that does not seem to be in accordance with the way you think; it will be out of place like a sore thumb. That moment, especially, is when you should ask God, was that me, You, or the carnal mind? You may not get an answer from God immediately, but I want you to be sure to believe that God is helping you.

Once you finally discover that you do indeed have a carnal mind in you, thinking some of your thoughts, and once you catch it, for sure, it will begin to act up and act out. The carnal mind will behave erratically in you because it knows that you have discovered it for sure. This is the crucial time to ask the Holy Spirit help you sort your thoughts out. Ask the Holy Spirit to snuff out the carnal mind in you.

After some time, which is different for everyone, your carnal mind will speak less and less thoughts in your mind. With the help of the Holy Spirit you will defeat it completely and your thought life will become pure and holy. Once you get to this stage you will have learned to easily know the thoughts that come from God, and you will know God better, because He will have been helping you to police your thought life 24/7. The only errant thoughts you may have may come from the atmosphere around you and you will detect them immediately. But your carnal mind will have been crucified by this time and your thoughts will be quiet and peaceful.

This carnal mind was Paul’s thorn in the flesh.

2Co 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
2Co 12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 Quoting: Bible

Today, after much practice and experience, we can have the carnal mind depart from us. Paul did not succeed, but we can, by the power of the Holy Spirit. And in the process, we will learn to hear God’s Voice clearly.

For the times we live in today, it is paramount that we can receive instruction from our Father God directly. He is a loving Father who desires to care for our every need. It is also important that we can hear God’s communication and speak it to others. We need to be certain that we are hearing God correctly, by allowing the Holy Spirit to give us discernment and guide us to confirmation. It is vitally important that you do not attempt to discern for yourself, according to say, your Bible knowledge. No, you must allow the Holy Spirit to discern for you, so that you will not be deceived. Only God can protect you from being deceived, not yourself.

Here are the links to the three-part lessons on How To Hear The Voice of God.

[ I do not know if the links are allowed sorry]

To summarize, the two exercises that everyone can do to get closer to Father God:

1. Ask God to look at your life through your eyes and talk to Him about what you encounter.

2. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you watch your every thought 24/7.

I can testify that these two exercises helped me throughout my adult life and are the key reasons that I can type up messages from Father God today. These practices also help me to know God better. I know what is on His heart. I have learned what His views are on things. I am a “friend” of God now, like Abraham. I am not boasting in me, but boasting in Him and for what He has done in me.

I want this same intimacy with Father God for everyone!

Now, if you forget that you are watching your thoughts, just start all over again. You must ask the Holy Spirit to help you because the carnal mind in man is smarter than us. Only the Holy Spirit can sort out where your thoughts come from. Be assured that the carnal mind can be completely defeated with determined practice. Put that “old man” on the cross of Jesus Christ!

The intended result is a quiet mind with only you and God doing the talking. In the process, unpure thoughts are rooted out and the Holy Spirit cleanses you of all unrighteousness. The Holy Spirit will bring up some of your memories and teach you so that you understand better what happened there. You will realize that God has been helping you all along. You become more thankful. You see God guiding your every step. All these results are well worth the effort that you are willing to put into these two exercises. Please consider reading the entire three-part lesson.

God bless you,
Heartdaughter
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP