Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christ Jesus the Lord is trending on Twitter
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Christ Jesus the Lord is trending on Twitter

"Christ Jesus the Lord" is trending on Twitter

I know that I could fill pages and pages of personal testimony of all that Jesus of Nazareth has done for me. He LIVES!

One thing that I would emphasize to you is that Jesus Commanded us to ask for the Holy Spirit. Sadly, many mainline churches in America do not teach their congregations to ask for the Holy Spirit.

Here is my Godly advice to you. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you with your thought life. Make a commitment to notice your every thought. If you forget, just start over. Promise Father God that you want the Holy Spirit to clean up your thought life. Do not try to do it yourself but allow God to help you.

While you are doing this exercise, pretend that God is looking at your life through your eyes and talk to Him about what you are witnessing and everything that you are doing. Do not worry if you cannot hear God’s Voice yet. By doing these two exercises YOU WILL learn to hear God’s Voice more and more clearly.

Father God cares for you and He knows which things in your life are the most important to clean up first. Do not try to do it yourself by any rules of any kind. Let God do the work and you enter into His Rest.

I promise you, as God is my witness, these two exercises will change your life and you will live a Holy life pleasing to God.

At least, promise yourself that you will remember what I have told you here about the two things you can do to learn to hear God’s Voice. If you put it off for now, later on, you may remember and start to practice these easy exercises.

Remember you cannot do this work, let God do it, and just give Him your willingness to allow Him to clean up your thoughts. God bless you!

Me114
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP