Users Online Now: 1,319 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 291,734
Pageviews Today: 368,381Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,099
03:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: Woman who took in Nikolas Cruz and his brother breaks her silence: 'I did everything I could' [VIDEO AT LINK]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The woman who took in Nikolas Cruz after his mother’s death broke her silence Tuesday afternoon, describing Cruz as a troubled young man who once put a gun to his mother’s head, displayed a deep attachment to military-style guns and engaged in behavior so frightening that her family called 911 three times.

Rocxanne Deschamps spoke at a news conference in New York City with her lawyer, Gloria Allred, marking the first time she publicly discussed what was happening at her Lantana home when Nikolas and his brother Zachary lived with her and her family. She said she called the police, forbid Cruz to have guns in her house and “begged” him to see a doctor for the depression he fell into after his mother’s death.

“I did everything I could to warn law enforcement about what could happen,” she said, reading from a written statement and dabbing at her eyes. “I wanted to protect, not only my own children, but also anyone else who might be at risk of being harmed. I also wanted to protect Nikolas from himself. Unfortunately, although I did everything I could, I was not able to stop this tragedy from taking place.”

She learned of Cruz’s fascination with firearms during a 2016 stay at his house. “While I was there I saw guns on the floor in the closet of Nikolas’ room,” she said. “The guns that I observed were not hunting guns. They looked like army guns. I saw at least five of them. The guns looked like assault weapons. They were very large. I also saw a large box of bullets. I saw Nikolas playing with and cleaning the guns.”

VIDEO AT LINK

[link to www.sun-sentinel.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP