Users Online Now: 2,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 616,261
Pageviews Today: 1,068,556Threads Today: 443Posts Today: 7,475
12:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What has been hidden for centuries.... and what you're not supposed to realize....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Maybe the hardest thing I've ever done !!
Some PERSONAL information: (which I don't usually like to share)

I spent 20 years as a programmer/computer analyst/systems engineer. I last worked as a systems engineer for General Electric's CALMA component. After my husband died in 1993, I went back to college and graduated in 1997. I majored in Cognitive Psychology at Arizona State University, and went on to become a registered analytical hypnotherapist - because I thought it would be more fun to program BRAINS, rather than computers. LOL

I've seen and heard some very weird and unexplainable stuff, working with individuals who were under deep hypnosis.... Mind boggling stuff that is pretty much unexplainable if you don't understand how the brain/mind works. That being said.... I want to tell you about some WILD statements that my Creator has made... to ME PERSONALLY. It doesn't mean I'm "good" or "special".... it only means that I'm "open" and "receptive" - I spend a lot of time in conversation (communion) with my Creator. Usually I do all the "talking" and He responds with pretty mundane personal statements. But once in a while He blows my mind with information that I can't immediately understand, and then I have to stay in prayer for a time, until I DO understand.

You might have a "name" for Him.... you probably call Him "God"...... but He won't reveal his real name until the Kingdom is set up on earth. He IS, however.... The Lord God Almighty - Creator of ALL that is. He Himself told Moses (when asked for His name)... He said, "I AM THAT I AM."

It's hard for me to explain what He is asking me to tell you. He already said that He is "pure consciousness" and scientists have recently proven that ALL particles have consciousness. Since EVERYTHING is made up of particles, and those particles have consciousness, and are the Creator's creation - and He told me that He "inhabits His creation".... that means EVERYTHING IS GOD. (go ahead and try to wrap your brain around THAT !)

So..... a few days ago, He bluntly said to me, " You can manipulate the particles." WHAT !!!???? That threw me for a loop. I asked for an explanation, but He just repeated it. I kept asking, because that sounded impossible. Well.... I finally received more info, along with the gentle urging to share what I've been told.

It seems that Jesus Christ was a "master" at manipulating particles, and actually tried to teach his disciples how to do it. YEP.... Jesus did it and so did some of his followers. It's the explanation of how spiritual HEALING actually manifests in the material world. It starts in your mind/intention/belief. Remember.... Jesus said that if you believed, and did not doubt, you could say to the mountain, "MOVE !" and it would move. He actually SPOKE to demons, disease, infirmities..... Are you beginning to understand what I'm trying to tell you ????? Jesus actually spoke to the storm, and there are other instances where he demonstrated this. Since your thoughts and beliefs create your reality, that's also why Jesus preached that it was important to stay positive and to have NO fear. Also.... you need to be always aware of your WORDS, after all - our Creator SPOKE the entire universe in to existence !!

I've been asking, and I'm waiting, for my Creator to clarify exactly HOW this is done !!! Sometimes it takes a while for me to receive those answers - I know He's busy. LOL

If you're at all interested in reaching your full potential (because Jesus said you would do these things and MORE) just sincerely pray about it.... believe that you will receive an answer.
These are TRUTHS that the "evil ones" don't ever want you to realize !!

THERE. I've done it - my Creator wanted me to tell you.... and I've tried.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP