Users Online Now: 1,256 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 180,586
Pageviews Today: 303,387Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,843
04:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I need help in regards to recent smart meter installation at condominium ( multi-unit community).
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What does one do in regards to a smart meter installation on a multi-unit housing community?

I own a resort condominium on a lake with my siblings in Southern Indiana. Unbeknownst to me, I slept there for two nights without knowing it was installed and had numerous health issues. My brother and wife came the following weekend and both got severe headaches.

I know the health affects of smart meters, and am quite concerned that I will not be able to enjoy using this property without significant effects on my and family's health.

I have read where one can opt of a smart meter, by paying an opt out fee, charge to remove the smart meter and pay an additional charge monthly to manually read the meter, which I would gladly do, but there is a bank of smart meters on both walls of our unit on the lower floors. (My condo is on the second floor of this unit and I still had repercussions.)

My question is that if I go through the process of opting out for our smart meter, won't the other nine meters affect our unit as well. Since many of these owners are only part time residents, I doubt that I can easily or quickly convince these people of opting out of their smart meters and to pay these monthly fees. And until they all do, I am toast, especially since I am somewhat hypersensitive to electromagnetic radiation.

Does anyone know if my unit's smart meter pulses just my condo, or do all those ten smart meters pulse my condo non-stop since they are in close proximity?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP