Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 862,403
Pageviews Today: 1,546,679Threads Today: 512Posts Today: 10,898
03:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DONT MISS OUT--Even if Crypto's crash, THIS WILL INCREASE IN VALUE because it's the first NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE. 7 top exchanges all in 1
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With regulation on cryptos intensifying, the crypto world is being forced to adapt. In fact, it HAS adapted and evolved a SECOND (NEXT)GENERATION CRYPTO era. The birth of a new wave in cryptocurrency starts with the CryptalDash exchange and the Apollo Currency. Both combine the best of the best into single platforms. Cryptaldash is the next-gen exchange and Apollo is the next-gen currency

BLOOMBERG has invested their resources into the CryptalDash project!!. That alone should tell you it's backed by a big player that wants it to stay)

(article about cryptaldash) [link to www.investfeed.com (secure)]

You'll be able to buy, trade and sell across multiple platforms at once from a single exchange/website.

HERE'S A LIST OF THE EXCHANGES CRYPTALDASH HAS PARTNERED WITH.

Binance - BNB coin at $14.96 and has peaked over $24
Kraken -
Bittrex -
Gdax --
Bitfinex -
Poloniex -
Gemeni -

THERE'S 3 DAYS LEFT TO BUY CRYPTALDASH TOKENS AT 3 CENTS PER SHARE. It's very very very likely this will increase to well over a dollar within a year. Invest $20 and see if it works out. You either lose 20 bucks or you make a few hundred

I don't expect much love from me sharing this post, but I do hope this post can result in someone bringing in some profits for their family to make their life a little easier.

dasbier
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP