Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Voice to skull = false inner speech
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wanted to continue the topic of inner speech - in light of voice to skill torture.

I've been under severe voice to skull since 2013. And inner speech/ the prayer center of the mind is one of the most prevalent areas that are attacked.

From my experience, the technology works in 2 ways.
#1 - the distracted - 2nd and 3rd person scripts talking about you - making you super self conscious. ..feeling watched even though you're not etc.

#2- false inner speech.  Less easily percieved, false 1st person  (fake "I" and "me" statements) that work in the narrative center of the mind.

When praying, when rehearsing what you want to say to someone, when going over scenarios in your day, when basically thinking overall.

This false 1st person speech will try to plant doubt in your faith,  implant suicidal thoughts, etc.

So if it's true that only 20% have inner speech, there is a war coming to that 20%, and the technology is already out there.

When the Bible says take every thought captive, take it seriously.
Not all thoughts are your own.

Learn about thought injection, subvocalization, the default mode network of the brain , question everything.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP