Users Online Now: 1,964 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 381,571
Pageviews Today: 605,064Threads Today: 210Posts Today: 3,008
07:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Serious Sex Question: Couple of things my wife overheard at work.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My wife is a nurse. And she's one of the older women on her unit. Pushin' 50, but still a hawty. My best friend and love of my life.

Anyhow, we've always had a great sex life aside from a brief period after it was revealed there were molesters in her childhood church. That was a bad time, but we got through it. Being raped as a boy myself, I understood a lot of the trauma she was going through even though she hadn't been directly abused.

Short story longer, so we were talking about sex last night before bed. She was telling me about one of the girls, and she's a girl, barely twenty-three, who is dated a black dude who is about thirty to thirty-two. So, he comes to visit the girl on her lunch break and starts talking to my wife. Asking her if she's part black, which is fucking obvious, by the way.

He starts laying it on thick asking why she doesn't have a black husband. And my wife responds, I am not attracted to black guys. Never have been. She went on to note that she thought Denzel Washington was a nice looking black man, but that was about the only black guy she could honestly say was a "good looking" man.

Needless to say, he goes off into this "you're racist" rant and drives my wife and her friends out the break room.

After things settled down, she asks the girl what the fuck his problem is? And the girl starts detailing a bizarre abusive sex life. Basically, he turns her out to other black males sans financial incentive. He writes things like "fuck pig" on her butt and just generally abuses her.

Serious question: What the fuck is the attraction to this? I can't imagine abusing my wife in this way. Just disturbed us both. My wife took the day off and is going to ask to have the girl moved to another shift because she has constant drama with this turd.

Just don't understand it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP