Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is the “My Voting Today Experience Thread”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Already saw two posts today’s that were interesting, to say the least.

One, someone wrote their daughter in CT went in to vote and noticed TWO others listed at their address on the list. The person lives alone....poll workers marked the entries if the people try to come in today and vote they will be stopped. Then said a murmur ran through the workers as they noticed a few other “duplicates” too.

She also commented that there ARMED POLICE there. Maybe expecting some trouble today. Makes me think of the early days in Iraq after the war, when people literally took their lives in their hands for the privilege of participating in the democratic process of voting. How the hell did America slide this far Way from oir basic beliefs?

Anyway, more on topic: I just thought we needed a thread to keep track of what’s going on at polling stations around the country Tell us where you are (you can just put the state if you want to maintain your anonymity),what you saw or experienced and how busy it was.

I voted early to avoid the polls but I expect there will be plenty of folks with “a story of their experiences” today!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP