Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject “Caravan” destruction - Watching Spanish on YouTube
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I posted this as a response to another thread, but so many people are relying on MSM for caravan reporting, I thought this may be useful to everyone.

Things are getting ugly in Tijuana. Many of the locals really are fed up with the arrogance of the “caravan” and consider them an invasion force.

Local residents are posting a lot on YouTube. Yes, the videos are in Spanish. Although I took two years of it in High School, I’m functionally illetatate in that language.

Many don’t know that YouTube (desktop version) will translate. It’s sketchy, but you can get the gist. Search for “caravana”. Play a video in Spanish and turn on closed captions. Hit the “anchor wheel” icon, and select subtitles, auto translate, then English.

A good YouTube channel is concieciaradio, but there are lots.

Take a look at the destruction and waste they are leaving in their path!

Just one example...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP