Users Online Now: 1,871 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 803,492
Pageviews Today: 1,485,087Threads Today: 708Posts Today: 12,422
04:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HELP! Not LARPING - My good friend VENERATES 'Fireman Prophet MARK TAYLOR' & 'Donald Trump' - GOT EXTREMELY ANGRY AT ME!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HELP! Not LARPING - My good friend VENERATES 'Fireman Prophet MARK TAYLOR' & 'Donald Trump' - GOT EXTREMELY ANGRY AT ME THAT BECAUSE I DOUBTED!!!

He hangs onto every word that comes out of Mark Taylor, it's like an idol for him. My friend is literally giddy, excited, and literally waiting for the MASS ARRESTS - because Mark Taylor SEZ so.

He believes that I'm not strong enough Christian because I told him straight up that Mark Taylor is a freemasonic PSY-OP like Q.

My friend says he prayed to God about Mark Taylor and Donald Trump, and basically it's all TRUE! DONALD TRUMP WAS ANOINTED BY GOD HIMSELF, AND MARK TAYLOR IS HIS PROPHET.

Mark Taylor runs in the same crowd of false preachers like Jim Bakker, Joyner, Jerry Falwell...

I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND ADVICE.

My friend is under strong DELUSION.

I like Trump, I like the USA, I voted for Trump...

Thread: The Constantly REVELATING Fireman 'Prophet' Mark Taylor is most likely a MASTER MASON - Well Orchestrated Psy-Op

MY WARNED ME TO NEVER JUDGE NOR CRITICIZE THOSE THAT ARE ANOINTED BY GOD HIMSELF, AND THAT BASICALLY I SHOULD EXPECT PUNISHMENT FROM GOD SEVEN-FOLD!

HF
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP