Users Online Now: 1,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 79,095
Pageviews Today: 138,867Threads Today: 57Posts Today: 703
01:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject False Light Trap-Memory Wipe-Moon Recycling Center-Keys to Escape!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First off, let me say this: most beings that have inter-stellar travel are NOT YOUR FRIENDS. If they rely on technology, they most likely cannot ascend spiritually and MUST rely physical world manipulation for inter-dimensional and inter-stellar travel.

I've been studying Christian theology, occult conspiracy, and conspiracy theory for around 12+ years now. To say the least, I've spent thousands on rare texts on forgotten realms/eras (Mu, Atlantis, Vril/Agartha), scoured the depths of occult secrets and christian conspiracies (mostly judaic), and all around conspiracy from my teenage years.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the Old Testament has been doctored by the Masoretic society. The Torah has indeed been controlled by select jewish tribes who have possession of the oldest scrolls/codex's of the Torah. Long story short, Yahweh/YHVH/AHYH/Elohim are all different entities. Only one is the correct 'Father' that Christ talks of, the other genocides groups of people for the 'greater good', and another is the Michael (in Hebrew means: he who is like God). I won't get into the Abrahamic semantics on what I am saying is 'blasphemy' but after years of research, taking Strong's concordance of Hebrew, Paleo-Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, and Coptic, compare and contrasting all of these ancient FIRST EDITION texts (politically correct/academia play for the globalist team and are corrupt), you will find suttle hints of the truth. Unless you devote hours, years, of life to figure this stuff out, you'll just have to take my word for it. If you don't, I highly recommend you learn Hebrew and Greek, perhaps coptic, and compare all of the old codex's/scrolls yourself. Long story short, Yeshua/Son of Man is real but not in the sense that you think. The first 'christians' were indeed Gnostics and were heavily intertwined with Greek philosophy; that is until the Orthodox church genocided them based on their 'heretical' standards they set themselves (NOT Christ's standards). Know this: Christ would never promote death. Those who kill in the name of a faith are not of Christ.

Anyhow, let's continue. Why did I bring up all this Abrahamic mumbo jumbo? Because there is no eventual return of Christ, well, not in your lifetime. You see, the flesh is weak but the spirit is strong; as in, eternal. The architects of this world/universe we live in KNOW this and depend on spiritual energy to keep this place running. For you, we live in their world while being kept as obedient 'residents' in a world THEY crafted. For them, we are simply farm animals that are given 'some' freedom to roam the planet but this is at their will/bidding; they way they see it. You see, they are not only envious on our spiritual inheritance but they are also spiteful of it as well.

Many of times, people will die from various events on this planet and they experience the separation of the spirit from the body. There's the physical body, the astral/etheric body, and finally the spirit. Every living thing has soul but not everyone has a spirit. It's why animals, plants, and even other humans/aliens, have life/personality but true divine nature. You can think of the living as advanced programs/AI that are coded in a way to adapt, evolve, and comprehend the environment. The spirit, on the other hand, gathers energy mostly from the heart. Did you now that the heart has much more power and much more electricity running through it versus the mind? Google scholar that.

Anyhow, I'm here to summarize the events that some have experienced that have spirits. See, when a living person dies without a spirit but just a soul, it easily becomes recycled back to the what the occultist call 'the ouroboros', or World Soul, or World Snake; leviathan. It is up to the Archons/architects to RECYCLE as much as they can; to include spirits that belong to the Father. With souls, it's easy to accomplish. It's just an life force, that once is plugged into a flesh suit, it keeps it going through eating, sleeping, shitting/pissing, until that flesh suit eventually breaks down and viola, the process repeats for a LONG TIME (not eternally though). This soul belongs to the Architect of this world and he/they believe that you, we, are property which they have rights over. Technically true but NOT ACCORDING TO SPIRITS.

Spiritual beings also inhabit the body, along with the soul, incorporated/imprisoned in a flesh suit but the spiritual experience of: sadness, joy, frustration, etc, give off precious energy called 'loosh' that must be harvested. The more shittiness spirits experience in this world, the more loosh energy is emitted off the human. It's why when you get in arguments, are flustered from work, are sad that you live a life pay check to pay check, fornicate with random people, that you feel EXHAUSTED from these endeavors. It's because your spiritual essence has been drained and given to the Saturn/Moon harvesting.

I won't go into detail on Moon/Saturn matrix conspiracy but overall, Saturn/Father Time is responsible to usher in linear time/linear death into this world, while the Moon/Mother Goddess, takes your spirit/soul and recycles back into another flesh suit; for as long as your remain spiritual ASLEEP/dead. No rest for the wicked and you CANNOT rest when you are dead!

A Jewish theology doctor, Dr Shmuel Asher, who has studied Hebrew/paleo hebrew his entire academic career has began to discover this conspiracy and phenomena. It is outlined in the Pentateuch/Torah, as well as all the Gospels/forbidden books that Christ's apostles and followers wrote BUT...! The Orthodox church took these books out on PURPOSE to withold the truth from you. They have brainwashed the world to believe that anything outside of the Catholic/Orthodox 'Holy Bible' is not 'canon' and thus, automatically labeled heretical. Did you know the Pope was questioned on this and asked, "Are these non-canonical books not holy and heretical?" To which the pope replied, "No, they are also divinely inspired but 'we felt' as if they were not necessary to know." Thus lies the orthodox bias. There are DOZENS of scrolls that the Holy Bible DOES NOT include talking about YESHUA/JESUS that reveal So.. Much.. Truth..!

Let us begin on what happens to you, you spirit that is reading this, when you die and become separated from your flesh suit. I will write verbatim on what Dr Asher has written, "One of the best examples in understanding how to stop the Archons cold in their tracks is found in Matthew 13:24-30 of the Orthodox new testament. This well known passage is often entiteled 'the parable of the wehat and the darnel, or tares'.

Although I believe this parable to be mostly misunderstood by them in general, in this teaching Yehshua points out that within any given time or generation, the Prime Creator's (the Father that Christ says he was sent on his behalf) messengers will know the identity of who the actual righteous wheat are, opposed to that of the false wheat or darnel.

It is depicted that an enemy has commingled the fake wheat within the authentic wheat in the field but that they will be allowed to grow together until the harvest, at which time both will be fatherd. First, the fake darnel will be gathered, bundled, and burned. Then the good wheat will be taken into the Father's barn.

It should be understood at this point that the fake wheat/souls/people (those belonging to the Uroboros/leviathan/worldly souls), were not bron this way or predestined to be evil. They are those who 'allow' themselves to REMAIN ASLEEP and manipulated by the false control narratives, by way of deception, most likely to such a depth that they are irretrievable during "that" generation. There are also those that are very few by comparison to the majority regardless of earthly religious affiliation, who will never be returned because of their knowing (such as those who know Christ but reject him).

This good or true wheat is referring to those souls/spirits who have found The Father's original instructions (give all your faith to the Father and treat others how you want to be treated), and thus taking the action of living them out to enlightenment to ascension and out of this system! As much as Yehshua taught this same instruction, few outside of Judaism understand this expressed Hebrew thought."

Those who REMAIN ASLEEP is important to highlight. Remember that Christ says the Kingdom of Heaven is within; not outside as you look up into the heavens. That's the Archons/Architects 'false heaven' and though yes, we are technically made of stars, don't forget that are bodies are made of MATERIAL atoms; the building blocks of stars. Our SPIRITS transcend matter, star matter, atoms, and we belong to the spiritual realm, NOT the material realm of atomic structure.

Now, let me go into further detail on this 'benevolent aliens' that like to post on this website. I remember one of them said that they have technology to wipe the memory of spirits and recycle them into another flesh prison. Those who experience Near Death Experience and Death Experiences say they meet these 'ancient aliens'... but DONT BE FOOLED! Just like user 'KABOOM THE MOON' says, aliens are NOT YOUR FRIENDS! They depend on spiritual energy to keep this place alive and will, at all cost, try to keep you ASLEEP to be RECYCLED at the MOON RECYCLING CENTER at ALL...COSTS...

Read this passage here:

"Moreover, and of far greater importance to all spirits is the discovery of who these entities/archons are. Are these alleged aliens our rebellion leaders disguised or a lower creation provided with technological advancements who are also created from the dust of this earth or another earth by those rebellion leaders themselves? (We are dealing with the Watchers ladies and gentlement, the fallen ones from the Book of Enoch and are aided by demonic beings). My think is that they are both the rebellion leader themselves, and other soulless beings that they created to aid their endeavors (the AI/matrix flesh suits with only energy souls but not divine personality spirits; Soros, Obama, or those who have souls taken out and replaced with demonic spirits). As it is their ultimate and unchanging goal, they perpetuate yet another false narrative of an advanced alien culture visiting earth (LIES!). Hoever, as always these false narratives are used to divert mankind from seeking its true Creator/the Father. Later used to prove these alleged aliens as being our supposed original creators (while technically true, we were hijacked and imprisoned into the material bodies we know inhabit).

It must then be, that we are considered unique because we, unlike them, are a direct creation of our original source Creator/the Father (Luke 12:7 "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.") We are ETERNAL LIVING SPIRITS! they are not! My educated guess is that no other demigod created entity within this creation level has been afforded a living-soul to go with their 666/carbon based lifeforms, making us unique even within our temporary physicality.

Truth is, no created being can create as the Prime Eternal Creator/the Father, but rather they are only able to emulate and manipulate what has already been created."

They do not original thought, creativity, but can only steal from true artists/creators, emulate them, mix/match what has been done, and but never originality.

What is entirely frightening is that they have technology that can rip souls from bodies, guide them into other bodies or hold them hostage, and swap them out with others. Prime example, look at Kanye West. Has been manhandled by the elite ever since he spoke out against Hillary Clinton, a high ranking witch (the real meaning behind trumps 'nasty woman' comment).

Lastly, I will depart this short write up with one things for my fellow believers in Christ. KNOW that the Kingdom of Heaven is within, NOT IN THE SKIES or HEAVENS in this false illusion world of linear time. DO NOT go to the MOON if you die. Do not trust in aliens/archons, as they are most likely the Watchers/Fallen from the Book of Enoch and Genesis. We are the strangers in their world they crafted. Christ said himself, "I am not of this world." Neither are we, my fellow spirits and we must go back to the Father where we BELONG! Leave this place and have the Archons become doomed, as they see us as slaves, property, and prisoners for their bidding.

This man in this YouTube video tells of his first hand experience with the Archons, details on how their soul wiping/memory wiping technology, and how they recycles souls (and SPIRITS who are still ASLEEP! Those who have ears, let them hear! -Yehshua Christ). Have faith in the Father, Holy Spirit, and in Christ! The best offense is not a good defense... the best offense is NOT playing in their game at all and instead spending your life knowing the Father and the Kingdom of Heaven within to escape their Prison Matrix Linear Time world. Stay away from the FALSE LIGHT TRAP! Kaboom the Moon is correct!!!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP