Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IT IS HAPPENING NOW THE ANGELS HAVE COME FORTH SEALING THE SERVANTS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just received my seal, and as much as I feel like just laying and crying for days in Gratitude to God after so many years of battle with Evil Spirit I told Father that as weak as I now am, I cannot stop until I know that the ones I love so much have been sealed as well.

Please I know some things I have shared with you will never make any sense to you. However, please for your own soul's sake I beg of you to just read these two posts I have had upon to write. Seeing the Word of God and what it says not what your Churches say, and not believing me and that I have been there 3 times now, that should be enough. Revelation 17 and 18 clearly states to you that Hell and Abominations to God are ABOVE the Earth.

"Heaven is in the Midst of the Earth"

"Do you know what helps delusional people"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP