Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Q the Alarm Bells
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message before I begin, I want t admit that I'm only playing 'devil's advocate' a bit, that this is merely another theory put forth by a member of a conspiracy theory community (me), and has as much basis in verifiable evidence as Q offers.

In the beginning of the Q Phenomenon, we had a country full of 'activated patriots', who hammered the polls and got what appeared to be a patriot elected.

After Q that same community grows complacent, waiting for the next Q-Drop for some very enticing promise of satisfied rage.

In the beginning, Q didn't ask much of us, other than our attentions and our imaginations. Q's suggestions seemed to come true, to varying degrees, and we got pictures of Presidential Seals and Ballpoint Pens, and the view from the window of AF1.

No big deal right? in fact, it was kind of fun to think that our will was being done in D.C. But the indignation, the working class, yellow-vest rage that put Trump in office, was becoming placated to complacency.

We lost the House. I think that was the deal-breaker for me and Q. In no scenario, short of the most unprecedented action of mass arrests and military tribunals ever conceived, was this a 'good thing'. What did Q have to say?

"All Part of the Plan!"

Was it? Why wasn't it hinted at prior to it happening? Where was the oracle on this? So what if we have mass arrests and military tribunals and all that? Why couldn't those that attempted to steal elections, go to jail WITHOUT winning seats? Trust the plan, right?

Q suggests that if Martial Law is declared, it's all, "part of the plan." Interestingly, what if that plan is to take your guns? They can you know? In a state of martial law, black face masks can come to your home and clean you out, probably take you with them too.

So, before Trump, we had an activated group of patriots, far more than half a country, moving, doing, advocating. And after Q, we have a large swath of those same patriots 'waiting the the next Q drop", "Trusting the plan" and "WWG1WGA".

And what is that plan? To sit back, to do NOTHING, because even though you can't see it, 'things are happening' in secret.

Did you ask yourself, "What If". Sure, you did it when Q first started posting, but have you lately? What if Q isn't really on our side? What if Martial Law is declared in THAT scenario? What if losing the House is the bad thing it appears to be?

WHAT IF Hillary and company are behind Q, and this is a brilliant communist PsyOp to fuck us all and get us to like it, right up to the big reveal?

Patriots, we already know that the communists have infiltrated the highest levels of our government, that they are still there, and that we call them the Deep State.

My suggestion is simple. Don't "TRUST THE Q PLAN". Trust YOUR plan. Q's plan is asking you to trust too much:

* Trust Sessions
* Trust Mueller
* Trust Losing The House
* TRUST MARTIAL LAW...

In God we trust. All others pay cash.

it's time for Q to pay the tab he owes you. The stakes are TOO HIGH to 'Trust the plan' now.

NO Martial Law is "Good Martial Law".
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP