Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Humor me: Mandela Effect Was Real Due to Mass Spirit Migration
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm sure many of you remember the 'old' world, in which the weather was less hot, deception was still known throughout the Elite but it wasn't as well known as it is today.

This is very plausible from due to the Internet being used by the world.. but that doesn't explain everyone's spiritual intuition:

This World Is Not The Original

Ranging from Mirror Mirror on the wall, Life is like a box of chocolates, four people in JFK's car, list goes on..

What is very odd is the sudden distribution of wild feminism. Women of the old world were... more submissive? I'm not sure how to describe it but it got me wondering. Everyone is calling this place 'Gaia' now, the Mother Goddess/Asteroth popularity has sky rocketed, while the Heavenly Father is being mocked, ridiculed, and outright rejected. It's no secret that most women practice paganism, witchcraft, Wicca, while the men have become worshippers of women, lust, and quest for material wealth (which inherently lures more women to them).

Anyhow, here's a Youtuber who is saying were in the wrong spot of the Milky Way galaxy

It's not secret, the newest 'patch' update to this world wasn't exactly perfect. With new patches come new bugs. It was even mentioned in the Matrix Reloaded

The Architect: The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

The Architect: The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect (**The Golden Age, before Saturn introduced time), it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being (**sin was introduced into the world), thus I **redesigned** it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection (Yaldabaoth frustrated at humanity, how he cannot understand humanity). Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix (Yaldabaoth, Saturn, Ophion), she would undoubtedly be its mother (Fallen Sophia, Eurynome, Mother Goddess).

But... this is what really makes me angry. We are still TRAPPED here, we spirits, victims of an innocent crime. Soon, they are going to introduce 'aliens from outer space' to again make us go into shock and awe. For those who have this outer space material beings, what does your spiritual intuition tell you about them?

We now have been 'transported', I believe, to another Matrix update. This time, they want to try to take the power away from a Patriarchal ruler (Saturnalia) to a more feminine diety (Asteroth/Asherah, Nebroel, Gaia/Fallen Sophia). This explains the mass de-masculinity of the elite against men of the world. In the old world, James Bond would be the spy philantropist who 'shagged' women boundlessly, Sports Illustrated featured bikini models, and sexism was used a joke.

Now?...

Men are demasculinized and ridiculed, blamed for the modern world's problems (or should I saw old Earth's troubles), and mass 'acceptance' of 'love/acceptance' is the newest motto.

The Architect: You played a very dangerous game.

Oracle: Change always is.

Yaldabaoth: Just how long do you think this peace is going to last?

Fallen Sophia: As long as it can. What about the others?

Ophian: What others?

Euryneme/Your Enemy: The ones that want out.

Samael: Obviously they will be freed.

Nebroel: I have your word?

Demiurge: What do you think I am? Human?

Just how long do we expect this peace to last?

We are children born into transgression, only to be held hostage for as long as possible, by BOTH of these entities. You'll see that women are saying, "It's a woman's world"... and yes, it very much is now. The occultist are now calling this the Age of Aquarius, age of enlightenment... or how I like to call it, Matrix Patch Update 7.0 / Mother Goddess expansion pack...

Makes you wonder, what happened to the 'old world'?..

I remember my Father being someone absolutely down on his luck, into drugs, and my mother being someone who was happily married. Now?.. in this new world, it's done a complete 180 turn. My father is fully employed with a good head on his shoulders and my mother is a miserable alcoholic wife.

Odd.. I don't even need to mention the Biblical changes in Isiah nor should I need to prove to the christian theists of what is going on.

My fellow Gnostics... do not be fooled of the MichaEL, GabriEL, or UriEL.... or any of the EL-ohim. EL, the old god, that heavenly father. Though we should thank your Grand Architect of trying to portray life for Sophia to discover that likeness of the true Prime Creator, this isn't the answer.

Due to this error of Sophia, we are now suffering even greater proportions due to Samael/Nebroel's manipulation of the material Matrix density. It's getting quite old...

Men are more miserable than before, women are pursuers of POWER now. The old world paradigm has been shifted but DO TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT?

never...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP