Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject That time I was invited to become a mage
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not going to drag this out as I have better things to do, so here it all is...

It was on the night in which I had been raised to the sublime degree of a master mason. After returning home and finally getting to sleep the most vivid dream then ensued. I found myself in what appeared like a large crystalline cavern of some sort. I felt underground and confined to the space itself. I do remember that the space seemed squared in its large proportions. In its center was a great gulf, seemingly bottomless, but certainly filled with immense emptiness. This chasm divided the room equally, with a crystal bridge spanning the midst that was fairly narrow and thin in its center, with thickness building at the roots of each end toward the depths below.

On the opposite side of the cavern then appeared what looked to be an older white gentleman with a short grey beard. He was wearing a white robe and on his head was some sort of large headdress of the style often seen in your average depiction of an Egyptian Pharaoh complete with blue and green beaded necklace. In one of his hands he held a gold and blue was-scepter with what seemed a golden animal head adorning its end. It perplexes me that I can't remember which animal it was. He also had an ankh in his other hand.

After taking in the strangeness of the moment, he said to me, "Do you want to become a great mage?" I hesitated to respond and he said, "Know this will only be offered to you once upon your journey." Without hesitation I then said to him, "I live to serve the Lord God of Heaven and serve him only!" Upon hearing my response, his face turned horribly angry and raising the scepter towards me suddenly what appeared to be lightning like strands of power began to strike my body repeatedly from its end. Strangely I felt nothing and he seemed highly irritated that I did not cower in fear and pain. At this, I remember feeling immediate compassion upon the man, and I knew he was just a man. I then remember somehow knowing to pull from within my spirit upon all of the forking bolts impacting upon me with love for the man, and in doing so, his scepter flew across the room and into my hand. I remember his face changing from anger and frustration to one of dread and fear. I then walked across the bridge and smiling, handed him back the scepter. After this he disappeared and I woke up with the most elated feeling I had experienced up to that point in my life.

In the days and years that have followed, I went on to become master of that lodge in which I was raised and leader of other groups, but found the struggle for knowledge in those circles to be lacking the Truth and certainty I felt when I loved that man in my dream, and so I no longer darken those doors. When I think about it, its the same Truth I feel when I hug my family or a good friend from days past and present.

Do you think I made a mistake?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP