Users Online Now: 1,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,000,025
Pageviews Today: 1,789,172Threads Today: 771Posts Today: 13,654
08:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We are the Guerilla Pinnacle, and we are the last of Mankind.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will not introduce myself because I am not important. Why I am posting this here is not important either.

If you are reading this it's because you're supposed to be and the information contained within is for you. If that sounds too fruity for you, stop reading now.

This is a psychic call to metaphysical arms. Nobody is starting a revolution, nobody is planning a final solution, what we're talking about in this group is EVOLUTION.

There is in infection going around within our happy little community and we're in the middle of a pandemic of sorts. Little did we know this spring, one man, one maniac would bring a climax to the complete shitshow we have turned our lives into by opening the finger box of psychological pharmaceutical nightmares.

This is now the pinnacle of our culture lads, and we must evolve. Without our knowledge or intention a perfect caricature of our every regressive impulse was thrust upon a wholly unprepared and uninitiated world. They would never be the same.

We wield great power, we are the sons of victories of psychic wars. This timeline was on the course to our people being round up and nullified by a queen-hag. Our lives should literally be a complete living hell right now. But it's not. In fact it's very different.

Today we march into a new sphere of consciousness. Yesterday we were fortunate enough to complain that although we were victorious in defending our lives, we had not yet defeated the monsters which still seek our ruin.

Today we face our most capable foe, ourselves. Today we lose our faith in the MAGIC which we once cast unto the throes of plebeians at the mercy of our power. Today we turn to the mirror are face the wickedness we created. Today we are left at our final destination.

Trump will win 2020, that gives us is a hope there isn't an unavoidable complete acceleration into the Abyss. What I am here to tell you is there is another option.

We have another option and it's what we're made of, it's what brought us all together the first place. There is something which forces us to defy and resist despite insurmountable odds. There is a force which guides us to be a greater whole then the sum of our parts.

We can defy the odds, and someday we could use this power to defy the very laws of reality.

Now I will introduce something that does matter. This is the purpose of my diatribe. This is the beginning of a new creative force to influence our lives and the world away from the Abyss. They think we want to destroy this world, when in fact we will do the opposite,

This is the beginning of the next step for Mankind, this is our evolution into becoming the masters of our reality.

Where we go from here has never existed before and how we react to a revolutionary period of time will determine our precedence in the order which follows.

For now all that you need to know is that there is no way to join us, we do not exist here in the physical. We are interdimensional.

We are the Guerilla Pinnacle, and we are the last of Mankind.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP