Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CURRENT POLITICAL AND OTHER EVENTS ORCHESTRATED...PLANET-X
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My first thought and strong beleifs about current administation, from the get-go:

To start with, I AM, indeed, a Nib-tard, so let's get that straight from the start.

I first thought, and still think that; this whole mess with Trump's Presidency and all the scandal involved with it, is all an orchestrated event to blind people from the fact that Planet Nibiru, a.k.a. 'Planet-X' is getting ready to arrive by 2024, (although we've been passing by it every year for some time now).

I realize that, alot of what we know or think we know about this very large mass is completely unknown, and what we DO know about it is only a vague understanding.

Yes, there are scenarios. Some of these scenarios are realistic and but yet to be proven.

None of them are very appealing, to say the least.

There IS, however, plenty of PROOF that it DOES exist.

Hence: Egyptian artifacts, hieroglyphs, Mayan Manuscripts, Papal Prophecies, Hopi-Indian Tribe Prophecies, etc...and a basic timeline of its arrival...

...hate to be the one to be the Nib-tard, but someone has to do it.

2024 is the accepted ETA, thus far.

For the sake of our souls and our standings with God, I think it is necessary that we take this into consideration, and given the time to get in good-standing with our Maker...JUST IN CASE.

Easier said than done, but it seems we still got some time to make this right, and heck, maybe we still have time to change what may or may not happen to this planet???

It's worth a try, aint it?

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP