Users Online Now: 2,347 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,249,081
Pageviews Today: 2,085,632Threads Today: 850Posts Today: 14,879
07:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sound Waves Carry Mass (Research Study)...Watch what you say...When you speak, you speak spells.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Published beginning of March...not sure if it has been posted here or not. High vibe communication may have some serious truths to it!

Sound Waves Carry Mass

[link to physics.aps.org (secure)]

When we speak, we become creators of an energetic imprint that ripples out to the environment around us via sound-waves (vibration). This vibration could be a "hello" to a friend, question to a co-worker, or blessings to a loved one. Either way, it is all energy and information that we create, thus becoming part of us and the "field" of information signals that surrounds us.

When you speak negatively, always complaining, gossiping or speaking poorly about yourself/others, you create a resonance pattern that is a low vibration. "I'm fat, I'm broke, I can't do anything right"...this will then attract other patterns that are matching the same one you put out (and we wonder why things don't ever change for us). You speak, and it comes to you. Ever noticed when one friend begins to gossip and then everyone else begins to chime in?

Choosing to think before you speak and allowing those words to come from the heart creates a COHERENT pattern that those around you can feel and sense. People will want to be around you and they can deeply sense inherent truth and "good vibes" literally that you have created.

Words are powerful. When you speak, you speak spells. May they be of love, joy, peace, compassion and understanding!

Happy Friday everyone!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP