Users Online Now: 1,770 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 332,093
Pageviews Today: 524,186Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 2,588
06:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seeing things with new eyes...an updated view on reality.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think we are there. I feel like we have hit it...the 100th monkey.

Everywhere you look nowadays you see talk about the simulation theory. The idea that we all live in a biological computer program via the matrix. More and more I am beginning to lean towards this myself.

The world appears fake to me, or maybe I am just seeing it with new eyes.
Was it a timeline shift? dimensional re-organization? parallel universe? I have no f'in idea :) all I know is that things are very different.

I have done a good bit if research on psychedelics over the years. The ability of them to open our minds to various dimensions. I have worked with a few in controlled settings but recently I have felt like I am on a continuous little buzz (without partaking in anything whatsoever)...for example all of the sudden signs, numbers, symbols, conversations, etc. all have a meaning or a purpose. Yes, this is going to sound like I need to see a shrink, but I assure you, I am about as grounded as they get in many ways. I like the science behind things and always want to know WHY THINGS WORK. The program/coding is there all around us if we are willing to listen.

What if?

What if our bodies begin producing more of these psychedlic mind-altering substances naturally? DMT in particular. Plants produce it and our bodies produce in endogenously. The pineal gland secretes DMT and melatonin.

Quantum University Pineal Gland and DMT

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

The electromagnetic spectrum of the earth grid is changing at an accelerated rate. Our brains and nervous systems are very linked up with this as well as cosmic information coming in via solar storms, gamma/cosmic rays etc. Our biology is changing. Perhaps we are evolving or perhaps we are reverting back to a time (in our genetic coding) where we produce these substances at an accelerated rate.

If the body is producing these more naturally:

1) Reality will appear much more pixelated
2) many things will appear fake, or you can see through the veil or window of what is really going on
3) telepathy will be much more accelerated
4) Mandela effects will appear all over the place as your consciousness creates the reality you see every day - you program has changed in many dimensions and so you will therefore see a different reality projected out from your consciousness, the we are all connected to the hive mind/source code so there are those who have different memories based on what "channel" per se they were previously tuned to
4) You may be able to hear higher/lower frequencies sound
5) Tactile sensations of energy will be much stronger
6) Buzzing in the body as the energy body moves massive amounts of energy
7) TIME will becoming very odd, perhaps you might feel you can control it (we would all like to be God's right?? and I do believe we are co-creators on this plane - Thread: Sound Waves Carry Mass (Research Study)...Watch what you say...When you speak, you speak spells.
8) You will have waves or periods of time where you feel completely wiped, we have these integration phases when large "downloads" or information patterns come in and you may just need some rest
9) Sometimes you may feel like your memory/mental clarity is wacked out
10) Color spectrum appears to change
11) Syncronycity's out the ass...I see these on an hourly basis whether its a song on the radio, a conversation, a billboard sign, it just goes on and on. I feel these have probably always been there, we are just now noticing and embodying the system in a new way...with new eyes.

These are just a few of the things I have been noticing. I do think this is happening on a mass scale. People are either spiraling up or spiraling down as they tune into the field. We have always been tuned in...just this time we are on our own channels, not the mind controlled low vibrations of centuries past.

I think its going to be a wild ride and this is only going to accelerate.

I'm sure there will be some haters on this thread, by all means, I know this sounds pretty out there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP