Users Online Now: 1,595 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 164,075
Pageviews Today: 274,857Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,623
03:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alabama Public Television (APT) took a stand against the LGBT agenda this month
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As an update to Thread: ‘Arthur’ Features Gay Wedding ...same as pedophilia if you ask me titled ‘Arthur’ Features Gay Wedding ...same as pedophilia

Less than 50%

Alabama Public Television (APT) took a stand against the LGBT agenda this month by refusing to air the “Arthur” episode in which his teacher, Mr. Ratburn, marries another male character. The episode, titled “Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone” aired nationwide on May 13th, but APT opted to air a rerun in its place with no place to air the episode in the future.

The director of programming at APT, Mike Mckenzie, said in an email, “Parents have trusted Alabama Public Television for more than 50 years to provide children’s programs that entertain, educate and inspire. More importantly – although we strongly encourage parents to watch television with their children and talk about what they have learned afterwards – parents trust that their children can watch APT without their supervision. We also know that children who are younger than the ‘target’ audience for Arthur also watch the program.”

I would like to applaud PBS Alabama and I know several of you might feel the same :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP