Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 915,918
Pageviews Today: 1,633,244Threads Today: 694Posts Today: 12,324
06:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Floaters in my eyes gone with anti parasite protocol + detox + suppliments
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message .

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING, AS MANY OF YOU REPEAT / SPAM the same negative statements.

Why do some of you insist on that I shouldn't have gotten rid of the floaters, you seem to represent vested interests...

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, you want us dead...

It's so irritating that strangers actually seriously make false claims that I shouldn't have gotten rid of the floaters!!????

MY GOD, I was soo happy...
Why are some of you so bitter and negative?
That's very troublesome...

The dissapearence of the eye floaters wasn't even on my mind when I decided I must make an effort now for my comeback. I can't be a fat, depressed, aging, old dried up shit anymore who couldn't get out of bed or even move without extreme pain...

It was a surprise effect of the detox, to suddenly discover when I looked at the sky, that I no longer had any black goo in my eye vision...

I tried to analyze what I could have added to my new lifestyle that helped me get rid of the floaters.

One of the things was the Hyaloronic Acid Complex (see page 3).

hf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shocked!

I had those black specks of floaters for soo many years.

Especially my left eye.

For a couple of nights I had light flashes behind the eye when I went to bed.

I have read about others who got scared when they felt creepy sensations behind their eyes after taking high doses of anti parasite tinctures.

But I'm just so extremely happy.

Dunno if it was worms leaving parts or morgellons, but what ever it was it's dead and dissolved. Not even bromealin enzymes or serrapeptase enzymes got rid of the floaters! This did though!!

I also have been taking vitamins, minerals, drinking Apple Cider Vinegar etc, but that's enothing new really.

The new regimen I think helped me was ~

"Green" Black walnut & wormwood drops.
(Kills parasites, worms etc.)

Clove (powder, bought in the spice shelf)
(kills the eggs)
Drank it in tea with ceylon cinnamon

============ ^^^ when parasites die they release toxins

These things help battle the healing crises >>>

Oregano oil, drops in water (a very "hot" oil, be careful, blend it. I also rubbed my lymphatic system after cupping, blended with virgin coconut oil)

It's a natural antibiotic etc, super healthy!!

Then ~~~

I have detoxed with zeolite and bentonite baths
It pulls poisons, toxins, and RADIATION, heavy metals etc out of your body.

I have been drinking medical graded bentonite with a blend containing 40 herbs. (Holistic, ultra detox blend).

Drinking activated charcoal, liquid. In water.

My liver struggles, so I'm puffy around my eyes, cheeks, chin, and old skin issues flared up.

But it's so worth it. It will get better (I hope, lol)

Getting my energy back slowly.

I have been poisoned several times, tick bites, ring worm infections, pharma, vaccines, radiation rainfall, black mold exposure...

I was very sick... but after I started with this I am slowly getting better.

I can share more later, too tired.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP