Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 433,235
Pageviews Today: 725,037Threads Today: 288Posts Today: 4,610
09:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Truth about Nikes false flag patriot shoes ANTI AMERICAN PSYOP!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was thinking about this psyop of Nike pulling a pro american shoe...lets take a closer look.

I think the entire thing was a ploy...i mean made up, no real shoes were even made...

The timing and everything doesnt add up. I think they are lying about the entire thing. They did it just to push a fresh anti americanism narrative on the masses, right before the 4th of huly. A anti american false flag if you will.

Has ANYONE actually seen the real shoes???
They claimed it was all made shipped and ready to go on sale...

Buuuttt...where are the shoes???

We only can see their offical images of the shoes

Has anyone actually SEEN or photographed these real shoes in person? Hmmmm...i cant find any thing. If they were made and were about to be sold and therr are tons of them ready to be placed on shelves nationally.....where are all the units now?? What are they gonna do with them? I believe they didnt actually make them.

We only learned about this entire thing, as they announce they are pulling them!!! Hmmmm.....

A new patriot nike shoes is announce, but at the same time they announce they are being pulled??? Hmmm smell that bullshit???

...the day before the 4th of July.

The obvious psyop is that betsy ross was an abolitionist and worked with washington and it really is a great part of american history.

This has EVERYTHING to do with their next big push...ANY THING AMERICAN IS BAD. Now if your on glp, then you know that it isnt a new agenda...but im saying its going to be turned up to level x10000 now. Watch. It will be the calling for taking down statues...but x100000 now. They are gonna pour gas on this fire to kick off that civil war. For real. Not a theory anymore.

They didnt promote it before hand at all, as far as i can tell... we are just told ..." oh new pro american shiws are coming out!!!....buuuuuuuttttt they are racists so they are gone now....

Okay? Seems fishy. It would have been believable IF they annouced it well in advance and THEN you heard about collin faggotnickle complaining and exciting the left...THEN they pulled it...but that is not what happened.

Also...i knew he was a paid promoter of Nike...but geez..they make it seem like Colin cuckernickle controls Nike. He said it was connected to racism...so they dont even argue they just pull it...SUPPOSEDLY...but that IF true would mean he just shrugged off potentially millions of dollars?? That doesnt make any sense

I smell complete bullshit on this guys. Not just the obvious anti american narrative it pushes but i think they didnt even actually make a shoe. What do you think ?????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP