Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Have A Sealed Bottle Of Trump Brand Vodka
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, back when President Trump was still Presidential Candidate Trump, I purchased a bottle of discontinued Trump Brand Vodka for $20 from a liquor store and put it in my basement, just on the off-hand chance that he won the election and the bottle would appreciate in value. It has never been opened.

Holy cow, I never suspected it would hit the levels it has today. Empty bottles are selling for hundreds of dollars on E-Bay, and I've just read an article that sealed bottles are going for as much as $1,000!

So here's my question for GLP-ers:
Do I sell it before the next election or hang on to it? My fear is that if he loses the election, the value will drop immediately. On the other hand, if he wins, and continues on as he has as President, might the value go up even more?

I'm leaning towards selling it next year before the election, but I'll entertain good, logical reasons why I shouldn't.

What do y'all think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP