Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Welcome to the System.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes. We have hit a critical mass. I feel it in my bones. I see it on the TV. I witness it everyday. There is a splitting of our dimensions. Some people are spiraling up, waking up and taking charge of their reality. Others are plugging their brains and nervous system into the beast via our technological devices. We have free will to choose. Program ourselves, or let the system program us. Program our emotions, our response, our HEALTH, our being down to the CORE (processor).

Every ounce of our being and our body is light in the form of information patterns and frequencies. We are a mirror image of our environment, down to the cellular level, as our proteins our body pick up the codes and information from the environment (Bruce Liptons work).

What we say, think, smell, taste, do, becomes a part of us and we become a part of it. There is no separation of time/space. It is all ONE. What we are seeing in politics, the news, in social media is a mirror image of what is taking place within us. The chaos is coming to a crux point. A RESET point...or as I see it, a reassembling. Kind of like when you have to break down a room into chaos in order to deep clean or defrag so it runs faster as you reassemble it.

Every single one of us has a part of this system. The thing is, most are so mind controlled (and I am sure even the awake are controlled on many subconscious levels) that it is hard to even know where to start to change the program.

95% of our thoughts and actions throughout the day are run by the subconscious...and most of these subconscious programs are disempowering. The conscious mind only processes 5% of the information via our thoughts and actions, the creative mind. We have to reprogram the subconscious mind to really make the magic happen.

Welcome to the system. May the games begin.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP