Users Online Now: 1,747 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 315,814
Pageviews Today: 499,034Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,479
06:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This thread is going to be kinda of controversial but I make a very valid point . Tell me why I am wrong .
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am beginning to see the follies of Capitalism and am more closely examining the NATSOC model.

Let me be VERY clear I dont agree with how hitler achieved it ( so dont even start with the Nazi crap ) and In my NATSOC world no one would be killed but simply deported to one of several pre determined locations where they would then be free to go wherever they want.

Let me explain why now . I was a capitalist all my life . And only in recent years have I seen the degenerative devolutionism of capitalism

I think a NATSOC government would keep its citizens at a level of proletarianism conducive to cohesion of the nuclear family .

See capitalism brings excessive wealth and success which brings decadence and hedonism .

We are now seeing these effects . Women have abandoned the nuclear family unit . men then have too much free time and resort to isolationism and lose the will to chase the females they know are damaged goods in this system .

Which creates a weak social structure vulnerable to infiltration due to its divided apathetic nature .

Now our borders are infiltrated , our so called leaders have allowed foreign powers to infiltrate and manipulate our land . ( not talking about russia here . Im talking about the dual citizenry congress whos alligience lies elswhere )

In a proletariat NATSOC world I see men and women needing each other to survive and perform the duties both were meant for.

Freedom is good and social freedom would still be allowed under my imaginary NATSOC government . Except for the manner of government in and of itself .

Capitalism as atleast I see it has allowed too much decadence and as a result our country is disintegrating before our eyes .

Multiculturalism is a failure , our social infrastructure is a failure because men and women abandoned each other due to capitalism allowing them to be able to live without each other.

Where am I wrong here .

Or are you happy with the empty capitalist retail product driven society we live in which has you working a billion hours a week to continue to isolate yourself

I dont think this was how humans were meant to live . In a world where we are more connected than ever before a rift is developing because of our digital isolation and lack of community .

These superstructures of human biomasses could never have the intimate cohesion a real community achieves .

We only call it Boston strong when one person or another loses it due to multiculturalism being forced on us .

In a rational manner please explain to me where Im going wrong .

Ad hominems are not going to make me understand your point which im open to hearing .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP