Users Online Now: 1,860 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 348,935
Pageviews Today: 574,302Threads Today: 192Posts Today: 3,436
07:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This Is For Those Prophets , Preachers and Teachers Called By God,,,Isolated Right Now ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Lord is showing me and you , we are surround by man made light and powers right now . Read all of Micah today.
People that think they are something but working against the Lord, He knows who they are. They will seem nice and good yet not of the Lord. Blind following the Blind right now...
If you fell isolated right now ,do not feel bad or sad. All through Scriptures true prophets, preacher and teachers faced this.

Pray for those the Lord has called and for the powers of their own hands that is and has silenced His called... Pray for those that do such as , their woes coming are nothing we would want for our worst enemy.

I want to encourage those really called from the Lord , He knows , He is watching and He is marking. People should be coming to you for the word right now but are not , that was predicted and that has always happened.

This ,I pray encourages those feeling separated. Wheat and tare time people so hold tight to what He has shown you. Secular world and education says be popular , best liked and part of the crowd...

Feel loved and blessed if you are not, He knows , He is watching and He is marking.

This is not our home and He is coming...

red_heartWe pray to a God that knows every whisper and every thing done in darkness. Darkness never wants light...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP