The following is numerical proof that the Bible is the work of the Almighty, The Most High God, Adonai YaHuWaH Elohim.
It is Amazingly simple to do compared to other works that attempt to demonstrate the complex mathematical structure found within the first seven words of the Bible.
Here is how it works for every Hebrew verse
The first word = 913
The second word = 203 Hebrew is read from right to left, and the numbers are stacked right to left
203913 / 31102 verses Remainder 17301
The third word = 86
86203913 / 31102 verses Remainder 20271
Until the first seven equations are complete
Then simply add the first verse to the second
Then add the third verse to that sum, and so on down the line - Beginning at the top of the previous portion for the next portions, which will result in one less verse in each of the succeeding portions.
Posting without Highlighting in the OP, because if you don't understand how it is done, then you'll never know how miraculous the results actually Are.
YHWH gave me this gift because I believed He could do it, well, that might be part of it, why? Only He knows
But since He did, to whom much is given much is required, Hence the reason for sharing it where I am able, God's work has been banned from every major christian forum, It's evil numerology to them, brutish in what they think they know.
Other than making sure that His works be published, whether someone believes it or not my hands are clean.
Highlighted @ [link to 31102bible.com] - Hidden Manna link, But before none of you go there, try and find the alpha-numeric symmetry on your own, if you are able.
1) 913th verse
2) 17301st verse
3) 20271st vs.
First + Second
8) 913 + 17301 = 18214th vs.
Hebrew transliteration - Standard Value - English Translation and Not Translated words.
1) Bareshyt = 913 In the beginning
2) Bara = 203 Created
3) Elohim = 86 God
4) ET = 401 First and Last letters of the Hebrew AlephBet
5) haShamayim = 395 The Heaven(s)
6) wET = 407 and, First and Last
7) haEretz = 296 The Earth
Genesis 1:1 In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the earth. 2
Total Verse: 2701
The 2701st vs. Exo 39:36 The Table, and all the vessels thereof, and the Shewbread, 75 - 12 - 3
~`~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1) 913th | vs. ~ Gen 31:39 That which was torn of beasts I brought not unto thee; I bare the loss of it; of my hand didst thou require it, whether stolen by day, or stolen by night. 70 - 7
2) 203913/31102 ~ 17301| Pro 31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. 47* - 11 - 2
3) 86203913/31102 ~ 20271| Jer 51:58 Thus saith YHWH of hosts; The broad walls of babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary. 109 - 10 - 1
4) 40186203913/31102 ~ 25059| Luk 3:33 Which was the son of Aminadab ("one of the prince's people"), which was the son of Aram ("high"), which was the son of Esrom ("enclosed"), which was the son of Phares ("a breach"), which was the son of Judah (YHWH is Praised), 36 - 9
5) 39540186203913/31102 ~ 26479| Joh 9:38 And he said, Adonai, I believe. And he worshipped Him. 47* - 11 - 2
6) 40739540186203913/31102 ~ 11289| 2Ch 6:6 But I have chosen Jerusalem, that My Name might be there; and have chosen David to be over My people Israel. 12 - 14 - 3-4
7) 29640739540186203913/31102 ~ 22191| Hos 7:12 When they shall go, I will spread My net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the Heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard. 19 - 10 - 1
8) 913+17301 ~ 18214| Isa 29:20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: 49 - 13 - 4
9) 18214+20271 ~ 38485/31102 ~ 7383| 1Sa 8:13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. 21 - 22 ~ 3-4
10) 38485+25059 ~ 63544/31102 ~ 1340| Gen 44:15 And Joseph said unto them, What deed is this that ye have done? wot ye not that such a man as I can certainly divine? 59 - 14 - 5
11) 63544+26479 ~ 90023/31102 ~ 27819| Act 25:22 Then Agrippa said unto Festus, I would also hear the man myself. To morrow, said he, thou shalt hear him. 47* - 11 - 2
12) 90023+11289 ~ 101312/31102 ~ 8006| 1Sa 30:27 To them which were in Bethel, and to them which were in south Ramoth, and to them which were in Jattir, 57 - 58 - 12 - 13 ~ 3 - 4
13) 101312+22191 ~ 123503/31102 ~ 30197| Heb 11:24 By Faith Moses when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of pharaoh's daughter; 35 ~ 8
14) Verse 25597 | Luk 15:8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find It? 23 - 5
15) Verse 26937 | Act 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and Yacob, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, Yacob the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of Yacob. 14 - 5
16) Verse 23654 | Mat 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. 35 ~ 8
17) Verse 558 | Gen 22:10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. 32 - 5
18) Verse 30755 | Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut It: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My Word, and hast not denied My Name. 11- 2
25597 + 26937 = 52534/31102 Remainder 21432
19) Verse 21432 | Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee. 44 ~ 8
20) Verse 13984 | Psa 5:10 Destroy Thou them, O Elohim; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against Thee. 15 - 6
21) Verse 14542 | Psa 40:16 Let all those that seek Thee Rejoice and be Glad in Thee: let such as Love Thy Salvation say continually, YHWH be Magnified. 56 - 11- 2
22) Verse 14195 | Psa 21:3 For Thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: Thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head. 24 - 6
23) Verse 4314 | Num 20:2 And there was no water for the congregation: and they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron. 22 - 4
24) Verse 18856 | Isa 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold My peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the Righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the Salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. 63 - 9
25) Verse 1949 | Exo 16:1 And they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt. 17 ~ 8
26) Verse 23170 | Mat 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn Son: and he called His Name YESHUA. 26 ~ 8
27) Verse 25119 | Luk 5:11 And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed Him. 16 - 7
28) Verse 17187 | Pro 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. 44 ~ 8