Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trippy Reality Recently
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So just checking in. I was speaking with a friend the other day and she was noticing the same thing.

It is hard to put into words the sensation or appearance of what I am seeing in the world around me. It is as if everything feels as if we are on a movie set (a la the ending of the OA if you have seen it).

The world around me is very crispy and it is as if everything is vibrating (and yes, on a subtle level it all is!). Albeit this is sans any hallucinogens. I have worked with numerous hallucinogens and it is almost the sensation of the integration period after a larger trip. It has been quite a while since I have partaken of any medicinal plants.

There is so much talk about "ascension" and I dislike calling it that, but I feel it is a merging with the higher dimensions as our bodies and minds become more resonant with the universal field/zero point energy field.

As this merging happens, I think old patterning in our DNA is coming back up and we are producing much higher levels of certain neurotransmitters that allow us to see/sense/and feel the dimensionality all around us. It has always been there, but we are now able to "tap back in" per se. The information patterns around us are imprinting onto our biofield and thus eventually our cells as the "light"body full of biophotons arranged in patterns transmits down to the physical body and vice versa...it is all connected.

I think what is going on in the media is a HUGE distraction from this. There have been some major energy shifts on the planet in the last week and this distraction in the media keeps people locked in to that lower, slow, dense energy.

Just some thoughts for the day.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP